Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2671 - 2680 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Well, found out today that another coworker is pregnant. We were on the same cycle and she didn't want to tell anyone until 12 weeks, but she told me today bc she knows what I'm going through and wanted to let me know early. She felt so bad I could tell, but I actually did ok with it. At work everyone gets pregnant in 3's, so shes number one and I hope I can be number 2 :-)

7 years ago

Yep. Your turn Lucky. Fingers crossed this is the one. Implantation bleeding would be awesome. Glad you took the news well. Its so hard when everyone around you is getting pregnant. Already seeing april fools memes on fb aboit being pregnant. So I wont be getting on there for a few days. I dont find that funny or entertaining at all!
Cronins how does your opks look today? I took another yesterday expecting it to be near positive again like they usually are jst before af. Nope. The line was barely visible at all. So idk. Ill prob take one later or tmrw to see. No signs of her yet. If she comes thats fine. We will just have to do a reg cycle. Im not stressing : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies,

It stinks when everyone around us is getting pregnant. Glad you were able to get through that announcement lucky. This has got to be your cycle.

Dandy : boohoo for no AF. Hopefully she makes her grand entry soon.

As for me, I finally got a positive opk this morning. It's actually early. I am Cd 13. So I should ovulate in the next 24-48 hours. Time for some more bding lol.

7 years ago

Hi girls!

I am back on this chat I feel pregnant back end of January but had mc 3 weeks ago : (

I did o test and it came back positive this morning so I guess I m same timing as you the cronins! Happy bc at least I m seeing my husband this week end so it s a lucky time. I have low hope for this cycle but still enough hope to do the ovulation test and try! Would be so happy if it worked mc was such a blow : (

Let's be positive! I wish you girls a good and catchy cycle!!

7 years ago

Oh Marie. Im so so sorry to hear that. Best of luck catchn the egg this weekend. Gosh darn it. Thats so heartbreaking.
Cronins, yay for the + opk! Catch your egg as well.
Happy bding yall.
Afm. No af yet. Still waiting

Good morning girls. How is everyone today? Cronins and Marie do yall think you have ovulated yet? Lucky how are you feeling? How many days passed iui are you?
Afm af has just started. So this cycle will be a natural one unless RE lets me still do the clomid. But non the less it will be timed intercourse. Im ok with that. Im happy to be back ttc so my true feelings have emerged lol. I know they do iuis on sat but idk if the office is open. I will call after a bit.

Thank goodness AF has arrived for you dandy. Woohoo! ! ! On to the next cycle.

Marie : so sorry to hear about your loss. Hugs. ...

Lucky : how are you holding up?

As for me, I don't think that I ovulated yet. Maybe this evening or tomorrow. It's hard to tell because I still have some soreness from the surgery. Oh well, when in doubt, estimate on the side of caution. I will most likely say tomorrow is ovulation day. Just in case I missed the symptoms.

7 years ago

Yeah I didnt think about that Cronins. i would be hard to feel ovulation with the soreness from surgery.
i just realized its April fools day. Lol. The joke is on me. Af is funny that way. Shes off to a pretty light start. Maybe she will be gentle.

Good Morning ladies!

Cronins yay for O. I bet it feels good to be at it again:-)
Dandy I'm glad AF has arrived for you. Now it's ttc time again :-)
Maria I'm so sorry for your loss. Praying for that rainbow baby.

AFM, it's only 4dpiui so nothing much going on yet. Have occasional cramping but it's from the progesterone suppositories. Continued prayers for all our bfps. I'm still hoping to get some kind of sign it worked:-)

7 years ago

Hi Girls

I am not sure if I ovulated or not. Ovulation test with only one hormone from clear blue was positive yesterday morning so I guess it should be today but I tend not to feel it I just have a bit of pain on the right side so maybe it is it.
How do you girls tell if you have ovulated? I am with Dh the whole week end so in any case I will do my conjugal duty religiously !!

And will try not to obsess about it next week bc my doctor told me I can try but will not fall pregnant straight after mc.. don't know why bc some ladies seem to be able to but he s the doctor so..

I wish you all a nice day!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo