Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4441 - 4450 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins hopefully you’ve already ovulated or are about to. That would be so confusing. I’m glad I was able to have mine monitored so I did t have to guess. I used the digital with the smiley faces also, my doc recommended it to me at the beginning.

AFM, I’m not feeling well today. Hope it’s just a cold but it’s made my asthma worse. Hopefully it will go away, I’m off tomorrow so going to sleep in and then have an appointment with asthma doc so maybe they can help.

6 years ago

User Image

Dandy can you look at my chart? I could possibly be 5 dpo although my chart doesn’t show a huge temperature rise. I didn’t even record an opk for CD 13 but my opks have been positive for some time now. Just not sure what to make of this cycle lol.

6 years ago

I am sorry that your asthma is acting up because of your cold. Prayers coming your way for a speedy recovery. Thank goodness that you can sleep in tomorrow morning. Get your fluids in and rest as much as possible.

6 years ago

Oh Cronins how frustrating! Are you still opk testing just in case? It is looking anovulatory so far : /. But I wouldnt get pos opks w mine. My RE wasnt crazy about charting bc so many things can influence temps. Sleeping in a slightly colder room for instance. He also told me not to always go by the dates of a temp rise bc our bodys can take several days after O for it to show up. But mine was rather consistent so I still charted. Hopefully tmrw that temp rise will show! Xx
Lucky, sorry you arnt feeling well : (. Hopefully resting and fluids tmrw will help you feel better. The little things have got to be getting hard for you and wearing you out. I cant even hardly bend over to get my shoes on. Lol. Ive been wearing shoes I can just slip on. Every day chores around the house are difficult now.
Afm. Hopeing the rest of the week gors by quickly bc I get an ultrasound on Monday. Cant wait to see her and get her measurements. Tmrw is los first day back to school since Christmas break. I will have my hands full preparing him, as I know he wont want to go. Bla

6 years ago • Post starter

User Image

Thank you dandy! I finally got my temperature rise this morning lol. That took forever lol. Very frustrating though. Glad to see that I finally ovulated and am 3 dpo!!! Woohoo!!! Now testing hpts can commence shortly!!!

Ladies I sure hope that you two feel better soon. Pregnancy is such a hard time when you get toward the end of pregnancy. Just think, you’ll be holding your precious babies really soon.

6 years ago

Yay temp rise! Lol. I was sure hiping you would get it today. Charting can cause stress but Its a great visual tool of confirmation! You didnt trigger this cycle?
Afm. This pregnancy has definitely been rougher on me thats for sure. But I also have a lot more that im responsible for this time around. With los pregnancy, it was just me. Dh worked on the road traveling and was only home a couple days every two or three weeks. I worked part time as a secretary. So it was just me to cook for a clean up after. But Im crushing through it. Lol. Its all so worth it but Im ready for March to get here. Lol.

Dandy: this time I did not trigger. I ordered more hcg trigger and Follistim to induce ovulation. This time I ordered hcg 5,000 iu triggers. That way it will trigger ovulation and leave my system by 8 dpo instead of 13 or 14 dpo. Here’s to hoping that I will not need them!

6 years ago

Good evening ladies,

How are you two feeling today?

Lucky: how did your doctor appointment go for the asthma check? Are you feeling any better than the other day?

Dandy: when is your baby shower? How was lo’s return to school?

As for me, just waiting to officially test. I am approximately 3-5 dpo depending on which app I use lol. At least I ovulated. I tested today and got what looks like a shadow line. Probably just line eye on my part lol. My breasts are tender and tmi but I have been incredibly gassy lol. Hoping these are all good signs. The last couple of days I have been nauseous too. Fingers crossed that I will get my bfp this cycle.

6 years ago

Hi ladies!

Cronins I hope you get that BFP:-) symptoms sound promising. My appt went well, still have my cold and cough but it is getting better. I had my breastfeeding class today and next week will have my labor and delivery class. I have an appointment on Wednesday so will see how these guys are doing :-)

Dandy how are you?

6 years ago

Lucky Glad your appointment went good! The time is rapidly approaching. I wish awe had classes like that around here. Our health department does if you are in thier dula ( spelling?) program.
Cronins yay for such promising symptoms!! Right about time for inplantation too. Cant wait to see your tests. Lo is the same with going back to school, hesitant bot wanting to go but eventually sucks it up and does. Lol.
Afm, I am so looking forward to my us tmrw! We are supposed to get an ice storm today so hoping the roads are ok for the 40 min drive. My mom is supposed to go with me and us get the last of the decorations for the baby shower. Its getting stressful instead of fun now that I have two aunts fighting over who is doing the cake. Im not even answering my phone for them anymore. They are being quite childish uhg.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo