Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2121 - 2130 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies,

Dandy : glad to hear that AFRICA hasn't got you. Hopefully she takes a nice little vacation.

Bambina : sorry that af got you. Fingers crossed for this next cycle with better timing.

Marie: fingers crossed that the line darkens.

Lucky : how are you holding up?

As for me, I actually vomited this morning. Intense nausea for a little while, but it's subsided again Not too sure what is going on as my tests look negative. Thoughts??? I posted it in the gallery.
User Image

7 years ago

Cronins hopefully that turns into something :-)
Dandy maybe AF will stay away. Didn't you say last time you were going to do fertility treatments you got pregnant? Maybe that's all it takes is you thinking about it lol.
Bambina now you can start a new cycle and maybe since they are regulated you will get that bfp :-)
Maria good luck with the testing! Praying you get that bfp!

AFM, nothing new. 2 more bcps then should start AF and estrogen next week:-) I'm so ready for this, I've been looking at cribs, strollers and other baby stuff lol. I'm very tempted to buy!

7 years ago

Lucky : woo-hoo just around the corner now! I don't blame you for wanting to buy baby gear. Fingers crossed for you to get your bfp in a couple of weeks.

7 years ago

Awe dang Bambina sorry the witch arrived! But yes I agree that its agoid sign your body us regulating again. I think mine is to since I didnt start on cd 21. Its a good thing.
Lucky, I know how tempting it is. I was looking at pink car seats today. Lol.
Cronins I hope you dont mind, I tweaked your test. It almost looks like a messed up test. I think you should test again today : )
User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

I don't mind at all dandy. Yeah that line is pretty much in the center of the test. I plan on retesting later this afternoon.

7 years ago

Hi girls,

Dansydreams I Tested again this morning and the line got darker! I am so happy but can't share the news with anyone I don't see my husband before a week! It s going to be so tough not to tell him! Good thing is I m scared that maybe it doesn't stick and when I share the news it will more certain! Thanks so much for this website, reading you girls has made thé bfp wait so much nicer!

Yesterday evening I dreamt of a negative so I m scared that I m still dreaming now it would be super cruel!

Good luck everyone on this cycle!

7 years ago

Oh Marie, that's fantastic! Omg thats great!!! Congratulations. Prayers for a happy and healthy 9 months. Keep us posted. I can only imagine how hard it is not to tell dh. Do you have a special way to tell him planned? I would call your dr for blood work to confirm and get that ball rolling. How exciting!!
Afm 12 dpo. Bfn this morning. Just sitting on my hands and poas waiting on the witch so I can start IUI process. Figures the one time she doesn't come early unmedicated that I want her to. Lol. But Im not complaining bc regularity is a good sign. Cant trust bbt again. Lo had me up at 1am then 3 then for good at 5. So it was high. Apparently he felt 1 am was a good time to get up and watch cartoons.
Cronins how was your test today? Still nauseous?
Bambina, how is the witch being to you?
Lucky, today your last day of bcp?

Maria congrats! Praying you have a happy and healthy 9 months!
Yes Dandy it's the last bcp, thank goodness. I take them in the evening but I almost want to just take it now so it will be gone lol. I'm hoping the witch shows up Monday or Tuesday so I can get this process started.

7 years ago

Lucky, I am also expecting af around Monday. Wanna race? Haha. Just kidding.

Lol! She will make us both wait! I probably will start Tuesday bc it's usually 2 days after bcp ends for me.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo