Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2221 - 2230 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies. Slept in today. Is was great lol. Lo slept till jst after 5:30. I caught him playing in his room at 3am. So he must have been uo for a while to have slept in that long. Normally he is up by 4.
Just gonna be waiting around for the dr office to call. Hoping for good news. How is everyone else today?

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies,

Good morning!

Dandy : it's so nice when our children sleep in a little bit later than usual. I always love it when it happens. Praying for some good news for you.

As for me, I am approximately 12 dpo. No pink lines still. Just waiting for AF to arrive. I am also waiting to book my flight until early next week. Waiting for our income tax return to come in to book flights and pay off remaining balance of surgery. Can't wait to do that. I am so impatient, lol. At least next week is right around the corner, lol.

7 years ago

Cronins surgery day will be here so soon! Does it all feel real?
Got my levels back. Its only .19 : ( I talked to the nurse for at least a half hour about it. I asked if it meant low ovarian reserve. Long story short It very well can but since my fsh was normal it poinst more toward me just being a poor ovulater period. She said ppl with amh that low dont always respond to meds well and we just need to see how I respond and get more aggressive. IUI is still on so far, unless I dont ovulate of course. On the bright side she said they have success with levels that low all the time. Still kinda bummed out.

Oh dandy,

I am sorry that they are not better levels. You respond well to meds, but I still think that you need the trigger to ovulate and release those eggs. Hugs dear friend. You'll get your bfp miracle I just know it.

7 years ago

I sure hope so Cronins, I just getting increasingly depressed the more I think about it. I can only just prey that the meds help and I respond well.

Oh dandy,

I think that continuing to take the supplements and medication will only help. Are you thinking of giving ivf a chance sooner rather than later? It maybe the boost you need.

7 years ago

Dandy I have read success stories with low AMH and natural conception so I think you still have a chance with the IUI. I agree with Cronins and you need the trigger to make sure the eggs release otherwise they may not. Keeping taking those supplements they can't hurt :-) We are all going to get these little miracles. I just bought 3 baby outfits and shelves for nursery wall lol.

7 years ago

Thanks for the positivity girls! I could really use it. I jst cant stop crying. I told the nurse we were fully prepared to go forward with ivf. So she said she is going to talk to the dr about it and see if he recommends jumping right to it after this IUI. But she said he is curious to see how I am going to respond to the clomid so it may just depend on that.

Big hugs Dandy!! I know the can't stop crying feeling, was like that last night. Feel better today since I just did a little retail therapy:-) At least you have a plan so that helps a little.

7 years ago

Well I think that AF may be hear today. I wiped and got a tinge of blood on the toilet paper. Looks like I most likely ovulated earlier like I suspected. I am most likely 14-15 dpo and not 12 dpo. I think my fertility monitor picked up my surge too late. I will most likely cross reference in future ttc cycles using opk's as well as the fertility monitor.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo