Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2641 - 2650 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky, thats good news. Sounds like your gonna have all 4. Lots of targets. Lol. Have you heard back drom the nurse yet?
Cronins you should be close to O when you get home. Bet ya cnt wait to opk test. Lol
i didnt get squat done. The sun never came out so it didnt really get nice. Plus it sprinkled on and off. I took a nap instead. Haha

7 years ago • Post starter

Heard back from the nurse and they lowered my dose. I hope I still have 3-4 follies for those little redhead swimmers to find. I go back tomorrow for an US and bloodwork then will either trigger tomorrow for Tuesday IUI or Monday for Wednesday IUI. Just praying these follies all mature :-)

7 years ago

Good morning. Lucky, what time do you go today to find out?
Cronins, you fly home tonight? How are you feeling?
Afm. Still workn on the bc. One more after today. Then just wait on af.

Good morning!
Dandy I go at 1000 this morning. I'm hoping all these follicles are still growing and together. I feel much better having 3-4 to give me a better chance. Hopefully AF shows up pretty quick for you after your last pill then you can try again.
Cronins have a safe trip home. Hope everything is going well.

7 years ago

Things are going really well. I fly home from San Diego tonight at 10:35 pm and arrive home at 9:17 am on the 27th.

Lucky : Yay for triggering. Come on iui work your magic.

Dandy : hopefully AF arrives for you soon.

As for me cd 8 and I can't wait to get home to see the kids and dh.

7 years ago

Cronins I hope you have a safe trip back to your home. How are you feeling from the surgery? Any precautions or anything you have to take?

Dandy how are you today? One more pill and then hopefully AF comes on quickly for you.

AFM, My follicles were at 19, 16,16,16,12 today and estrogen was 1087 so I am triggering tonight and will have IUI on Tuesday :-) Praying all 4 follicles have mature eggs to give the swimmers more targets.

7 years ago

Good morning all. Its been a very busy morning of running around already. Cronins, let us know when you have made it home safely. Hoping traveling was easy on you. What exactly did you have done, if you dont mind me asking? I know there are several different types of weight loss surgery.
Lucky yay for triggering, now come on tmrw. : ) xx
afm, last day of bc. Im still so unsure of what I want to do. I mean I do want to still do the ivf I think. Its just going to be ruff. My mom has switched shifts at her job so I no longer have someone to watch lo at all for appointments. Im just so burnt out on trying to figure out how all this will or can be done. Tired of thinking about it and definitely tired of it consuming me

Hello ladies,

I am finally home! I landed at 9 am this morning in Boston. I am doing really well. Very tired from the flight and a little sore. I actually took a pain pill to feel better. I think it's because I was flying and up for 36 hours straight, lol.

Dandy: I had the vertical gastric sleeve done. It's where they remove 85% of your stomach. No rerouting of the intestine like the bypass.

I am so anxious to begin ttc that I am definitely going to be bding tonight lol. I am Cd 9 of a natural cycle. Woohoo let's do this ladies.

Lucky : hopefully those swimmers meet and greet their target, lol. Prayers for a great iui.

Dandy: that stinks that your moms schedule changed. It could still be done, but with lots more stumbling blocks. Think of this as a marathon, slow and steady wins the race sweetie. Try not to over think things, that will cause too much stress on you. Whatever you decide to do, we'll support you 1000%. Hugs

7 years ago

Welcome home Cronins. I bet everyone missed you. I'm glad your doing so well, that's great! Hopefully this will be all of our cycles :-)

Dandy I'm praying for you friend. Go with your heart, it is such an emotional journey. Im with Cronins and whatever you decide we are 100% with you. See about the injectables for this IUI, maybe that's all it will take. If I lived closer I would be glad to watch lo for you :-)

AFM, took my trigger shot at 1145 last night so hoping I don't ovulate until tomorrow right before or after IUI. I'm so hopeful knowing there are 4 possible targets:-) I'll gladly accept babies 1-4 and if on the latter side will definitely be done for sure lol.

7 years ago

Cronins so glad your trip home was safe. I bet everyone was so glad to see you, as you them! Have you opk tested? Lol.
Lucky, so exciting. Prayers for success and those red head little swimmers meet up with a nice healthy egg or two or three!! : ) hehe I wish you could watch lo too. Hes good for other ppl, but not for me. Lol
Thanks ladies. Im just going to take it one day at a time and try not to over think it like you suggested Cronins. Thats a great piont. Not going to try to be so engulfed in it and take it as it comes. I just found out my moms shift change my not be so bad. Shes going to 12 hour shifts so she will actually have more days off. So it may be ok. xx.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo