Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

I think that cervical mucus is a good sign that may indicate pregnancy. When one becomes pregnant, cervical mucus begins to increase so as to become the mucus plug. As long as it is creamy in nature. That's good that they will do an hsg test, if the fallopian tube is blocked slightly , it can unblock it most of the time. The test can also increase fertility for that cycle. Not too sure why, but I think that it has to do with the dye cleaning the fallopian tube out. When I had mine after my ruptured ectopic pregnancy, I got pregnant that very cycle. I think that it happens to a lot of women after the hsg test. Hopefully, you'll just get your bfp and not have to get the test.

7 years ago

Miam, thank you for your opinion and sharing your experiences, always appreciated!
Cronins, that makes sense about the hsg clearing a partially blocked tube. I had one done a few years back and remember them saying it can unblock a tube. I have also been thinking about the scratch test. It was done at RE as part of an experiment. Everyone was put in two groups, half received it and the other didnt. They simply go in and scratch the inside of your uterus. I got scratched lol and conceived my son the next cycle. I have always wandered if it helped?

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : I have never heard of the scratch test. I will have to Google it. What type of experiment was it for?

7 years ago

Dandy : just looked it up. Wow that is pretty cool. Never even knew this existed. Yeah, you're probably right, it states v that it can help with implantation. I am going to ask my RE about it.

By the way, scheduled my appointment with my RE for October 6th at 9:15 am. Can't wait! They had a sooner appointment, but I will be away from the 29th of September through the 2nd of October.

7 years ago

October 6th is still pretty close. That's exciting, I miss our RE.
Wow. I just googled it too. I thought it was some sort of independent study the clinic was doing but apparently not. I doubt this is something my ob could do. But it wouldnt hurt to bring it up when we are scheduling the hsg.
Well scratch that( no pun intended lol) I just read that obs are doing in now as well. Mine may be familiar with it. I will bring it up for sure

Dandy : that is great. I didn't know that ob's were doing it too. The RE just called and did an informal interview over the phone. Totally unexpectedly, lol. My grandson hung up on him, lol. Thank goodness he called back.

7 years ago

I hand my som the phone when telemarketers call. Ta-he. Its hilarious.

Sounds like everyone is going to get answers :-) Cronins your appt will be here before you know it. That's awesome he called, not many docs do that anymore. Dandy, I've never heard of the scratch test either, sounds painful to me. I did have an hsg last year and had heard a lot of people do conceive after, but I wasn't a lucky one lol I'm still trying. Good luck to everyone and I hope you get answers.

7 years ago

Lucky, it didnt hurt at all. I didn't even know they did it. I had to ask them!

Good morning guys. Anyone have plans this weekend?
Afm, 5dpo had to talk myself out of testing this morning. Proud of myself. Lol. I normally give in at 4dpo. Im sure i will start tmrw. Ive been bowel crampy ( unlike my colin spasms)for 2 days with loose stool. Read that its a sign of higher progesterone. So maybe this was a healthy O. Hope i caught the egg. still an abundance of cm

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo