Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Ikr. I was thinking I had good sign too. My beta was 2 or under. Sorry if i put the wrong sign. Its ok though. We will get her next time. Still waiting for her to give her a piece of my mind!

7 years ago • Post starter

I'd like to give her a piece of my mind too, lol. This is such a roller coaster ride. Well worth it in the end. When will you be scheduling the hsg test? I think that they do it by CD 7 or 9 in a cycle. Here to hoping that it clears out the cobwebs.

7 years ago

Haha cobwebs! They said to call on day 1 as usual then we will schedule cd3-7. I thought day 1 would be yesteray and we would have this darn show on the road. Sigh. She is bound to be right around the corner. Im always a 14 day lp gal. Did letrozole lengthen yours at all?

Dandy : it lengthened mine by two days. Stinks being in waiting mode.

7 years ago

You bet cha it does, everything I've read on it says it doesnt lengthen lh unless its extreamly short. Hard telling. Although, I must say, I am enjoying this little extra jiggle in my bbs. Lol. I dont have much so to feel a bounce when I walk is nice. Haha. Barbie is so high i can barely touch her, she is still soft with no sign of blood. The day isnt over yet!

Good morning everyone. No af still. I feel like I'm two weeks late instead of two days. Lol. First responce with fmu was negative. Just the famous indent. I dont think Ive ever been later than one day. I am going to start thinking something is wrong if she dont show today. I know I ovulated and I am for sure on the day. No chioce but to just wait.

Dandy : maybe that indentation is going to be a bfp? We can hope anyway. Post it if you still have it. I love analyzing those things. On a side note, AF may arrive for you later today. If so, then onwards to the hsg. That is pretty exciting.

As for me, my opk's are getting much darker. I took an extra dose of letrozole 7.5 mg yesterday instead of the Menopur 75. I was too lazy to give myself a little poke with the needle, lol. It's definitely doing the trick. I can feel my ovaries working, lol. I will post a picture of my opk's in a few minutes. Just waiting for them to finish cooking.

7 years ago

Oh yeah. Your opks are looking good! I will look at the pics I took this morning but I dont think my camera picked it up. If so I will post it and let you know

Yeah I found one. I will post it. It is an indent all right. It doesnt even look strait to me. Didnt stare to long, nothing there to analyze. Plus I have a horrible migraine. Makes my eyes so sensitive.

Yeah that is definitely an indent. Come on AF. Let's get the show on the road. Dandy has better things to be preparing for, like the hsg test. Hopefully she shows sometime soon.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo