Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1471 - 1480 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning ladies!
I'm praying you both get that bfp and since things come in 3s I'll be the third:-)
Dandy praying everything goes well tomorrow and you get positive results!

AFM, finished Christmas shopping online yesterday. Just haven't been in the mood this year:-( I have my start cycle appt next Wednesday and then begin meds following week:-) Its almost here, scary and exciting all in one!

7 years ago

Yes Lucky, getting so close for you! Eeke( thats my squeal sound) lol. My gosh its close xx
Ive lost my Christmas spirit somehow too. Dont feel bad. Hoping to get back im the spirit soon. At least I got my shopping and wraping done before the joy of it faded out.
Agrivated at the moment trying to move my day 21 progesterone test friday to tmrw when ill be 8 dpo. I dont think it will be accurate since Im supposed to start af 3 days after the test. The nurse doesnt get what im saying at all. She thinks Im confused about when day 21 will be for me. So I broke it down for her. Hoping she gets it. I should have jst called instead of using the portal. I thought it was going to be simple thing. Ugh. oh well I know I ovulated anyway.

7 years ago • Post starter

Girls!! I have gone completely mad! I have done nothing with my day except pee on sticks and star at them till they expire. I swear Im seeing things. I uplouded an answere brand one I took jst bc I didnt want to use anymore wondofo wides and I dont trust the small ones. I know in my heart there is nothing there but my eyes wont stop lying to me. I uplouded it just so the negative votes would snap me back to reality. Im done for the day. Lol

Dandy : I am torn with this test. It's definitely a shadow of a line. I sure do hope that it darkens for you.

7 years ago

Only time will tell. Lol. I tried to look up the sensitivity. But found conflicting information bc its not a reg answer brand. Since it cane with the opks its supposed to be 25. Idk. We will see in a couple days. My hopes arnt up though.

Finally heard back from the nurse. We are doing my progesterone bloodwork tmrw along with the biopsy. In the mean time Im just going to complain about my boobs. Lol. They are hurting so bad, im getting stabbing pains. I dug out an old nursing bra bc the underwire was making it worse. Its a good feeling though if that makes any sence.

That sounds promising dandy! Sore boobs are a good sign:-)

7 years ago

Dandy : yay for extremely sore boobs!!! Let's hope the trend continues and your shadow line darkens.

7 years ago

Btw, I was just praying this afternoon that God would grant you a miracle. Will continue to pray for this for both you and lucky!

7 years ago

Thank you so much you Guys. Cronins that is so thoughtful of you! Im praying pretty hard too!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo