Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2961 - 2970 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky : I will continue to pray for you, especially for the loan approval. I can't wait to see you get your bfp miracle!

6 years ago

Thank you Cronins! I am so ready for this bfp and to become a mom :-)

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone doing today?

Dandy : how is AF treating you? Have your cramps let up yet?

Lucky: been praying for your financial situation. I sure pray that you get approved for the loan.

Marie : how are things on your end?

As for me, nothing new. Just twiddling my thumbs waiting for AF to arrive lol. My temperature is still elevated. Hoping she arrives in time for the weekend.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Cronins thank you for the prayers, I pray about it each night. I'm going to try it this week :-) It's so scary, like waiting for my beta lol.

Dandy hope AF is being a little nicer to you.

6 years ago

Ladies, I am so excited. I stepped on the scale this morning and have officially lost 33 lbs. I am down to 187 lbs from 220! I am about 50 lbs away from my goal weight of about 133-135 lbs. Here's to hoping that it effects my fertility in a good way soon.

6 years ago

Cronins- that is awesome! The weight is just falling off of you. I'm sure it will definitely help fertility. Keep up the hard work :-)

6 years ago

User Image

Hello ladies, here is a picture of my latest hpt. My opk's are almost positive again and I have ewcm. Talk about confusion lol.

6 years ago

Cronins, that's amazing! Good for you. Bet your close are falling off, time to shop : ). Hoping you get that bfp or af soon. The waiting around is for the birds.
Lucky, you remain in my prayers as well. Fingers crossed you get this loan!
Afm, cramping finally let off mid morning. It was horrible. Im sure its due to the bc. Thank goodness I stopped early. I cant wait to be done with meds. Yuck. Ive been playing phone tag with REs office to get my hsg scheduled, with no luck. Hoping to get it scheduled tmrw for next week.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hey Cronins that looks promising I think I see a shadow line. Prayers it turns into a bfp! Since your temps are high I would say you already ovulated but how frustrating that is. Maybe opks are almost positive again bc its picking up hsg. I usually get near positive opks when af if a day or two away.

6 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies,

My temp dropped a smidgen this morning. Still 98.38. Hpts negative. I think that I keep seeing a shadow line, but essentially it's negative. Just waiting for AF to arrive at this point.

How is everyone else doing?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo