Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3771 - 3780 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

LUCKY!!!!!! Omg!!!! Yay. I just ugly cried like I did with mine!! Thats positive honey. Blue dyes lighten as they dry. Its definitely NOT an evap. It wouldn't have shown till after 10 minutes if not longer. So excited. definitely get a frer and a digital! Cant wait to see your next one!!!
Cronins did you test today?

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy: I did test, but I am not seeing much on my tests. I ran out of the blue dye tests, so I just used a Frer and a Wal-Mart cheapie. I don't think that I will get my bfp this cycle. I am ok with that, because I finally got to see you and lucky get your bfp. That was my one prayer at the healing Mass that I went to. So I am a little sad, but totally over the moon excited right now. I couldn't of asked God for more.

6 years ago

Cronins. You are so sweet. You still have time on this cycle though!
Afm, I had such a bad dream last night!! I dreamt I was bleeding. When I woke up , I ran to the bathroom! Of course everything is fine. Just my subconscious fear apparently.

Thanks Dandy! I sure hope that I get that bfp, but at least I know that I am very blessed with the 7 that I have now. It's not as traumatic for me not to become pregnant because I have so many beautiful blessing already.

That is such a scary dream to have. Pregnancy can cause such vivid dreaming. The subconscious has a strange way of working itself out. Hugs sweet friend.

6 years ago

Lucky: did you retest yet? Here's to it getting darker.

6 years ago

Cronins you are so kind. Prayer is amazing!! I did stop and get FRER and tested and it is definitely positive. I posted in the gallery and it is under my name this time. I am on cloud 9. I can't believe how amazing this feels. I had to tell my mom because I wanted to make sure she saw the line as well lol. God is so good!!

6 years ago

User Image

Here is my Frer test. I am a little hopeful looking at it. It seems to have a very faint line on invert. Hoping that it darkens into a bfp.

Lucky: That's great news sweetie. So flipping excited for you.

6 years ago

Cronins I'm praying hard that it darkens for you! You are right the FRER are so much better. It seems more clear.

Dandy how are you feeling?

6 years ago

Oh Lucky! Crongratulations!!!!!!! I wander if you got one or two. Lol. Im so happy for you my friend. Dh though It was my crazy pregnancy hormones when I was looking at my phone crying. I just told him that he had no idea what you had been through and how much you deserved this!! I knew it was going to work this time, I just knew it.
Cronins I totally see what you mean! Come on darken! Cant wait to see both of your next tests.

Thank you ladies!

I started crying when I showed my mom. I could never have imagined this feeling, it's amazing to know I could become a mom :-) Heck I'm crying now typing this lol.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo