Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2911 - 2920 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Yeah the chicken coop is on top of the big hill like the house is Lucky. They pretty much stay in there when its rainy like this. I doubt it will come all the way up here but we not be able to access any clear roads by tmrw.
Oh n Cronins. My hpt is negative as to be expected. I didnt get a chance to call that in but its not like I could go pick up my prescription anyway. Lol. I will call in it in the morning.

7 years ago • Post starter

Wow lucky, those are still good odds even with frozen embryos. Afterall, pregnancy rates average less than 20% chance naturally. So much for you to weigh and consider, especially if financially things are tight. Hugs sweetie! I just know that it will happen. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Dandy : that's amazing land you have. Looks beautiful. Hopefully the weather clears up for you and your house doesn't get flooded. Sorry about the negative hpt. Hopefully once the prescription gets called in, AF doesn't hold out for you.

7 years ago

Well, I just put my donor on hold and planning on starting in June. That gives me the rest of May to figure out finances :-) I feel like things are falling into place. This donor wasn't even listed yet and my nurse told me she wanted to let me know about her before making her available, and I liked her so chose her. Funny how things work, I spent all that time narrowing it down to 3 and then pick this one lol. The other 3 I had picked hadn't cycled before but this girl has cycled twice for fresh and first time 18 eggs retrieved and second time 14 eggs retrieved. I feel better going with someone who has cycled because I know what to expect, just hope I don't get disappointed. I feel better this part is done :-)

7 years ago

Wow. Lucky that sounds ment to be. Happy for you. Things are rolling along now. Sounds like we will still be close if af will cooperate lol.
Cronins, thank you for complimenting my land. Since I moved to the country about 4 years ago, I would never move back to town. Im in love with the peacefulness of it all. Hoping to see a line on that hpt of yours soon. Ill be watching on the morning for it : )

7 years ago • Post starter

I feel so relieved to have this part done. I'm 5'2 and the donor is 5'9, giving my kids a shot at height lol. At first, I wasn't sure if I wanted to stay closer to my height but then I thought why not give them what I don't have lol.

7 years ago

Oh lucky that's totally awesome! I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you as well as all my prayers. Can't wait to see you get your bfp miracle!

Dandy : you're welcome! I wish that I was in the country as well, but we have a duplex in the city. We plan on purchasing a home in the next year or two . Can't wait to start looking lol. As for me, I haven't tested yet. I really feel like I missed my surge as we did not bd the last two nights. I was exhausted lol. Oh well I will keep testing until AF just in case I ovulated earlier. I think I will skip meds next cycle as it really messed this cycle up lol. I plan on testing in a few minutes. Wish me luck.

7 years ago

Lucky, thats funny about the height thing. So so glad things are falling into place for you : )
Cronins did you test?
Afm. Beyond hectic here this morning with no electricity and trying to keep eggs and chicks warm. But long story short, no fatalities and electric back on. Bloodwork came back well with in normal range. Didnt think to ask for exact numbers as I was in the midst of panic, trying to keep my incubator warm. Lol. So they dont believe im in ovarian failure just yet. They are calling in the provera and Ill start it tmrw when I go get it. Roads are ok around here. Its all drained into the major rivers. Praying for the families in that path!

6 years ago • Post starter

My hpts were negative but my opk's are positive. Don't know what to expect at this point. I guess I should keep testing away lol. At least it passes the time :).

Great news dandy that you can finally start the Provera. Thank goodness that the electricity is back on and that all are well.

6 years ago

Cronins - maybe your body is still recovering from the surgery and just not sure what to do. Especially if your losing weight so fast. Hopefully, it straightens itself very soon.

Dandy as if that poor chicken hasn't been through enough lol. Glad to hear electricity is back on. It just quit raining here. Glad to hear you get to start the provera and that your numbers sound good. Hopefully this IVF is all you need to get that little baby :-)

AFM, nothing new today. Still pretty excited about finally picking a donor and the upcoming cycle. I have so much hope for this cycle and hopefully get a day 5 transfers and some frosties for siblings. God is definitely showing me the way and that this is going to happen. I haven't felt this good and with so much hope for a while. I hope I'm not setting myself up.

6 years ago

Yeah Cronins Lucky has a good piont about the surgery and weightloss. Your body is prob like "what is going on here?" Lol. How are you doing with lossing anymore weight?
Lucky, Im getting hopeful and excited for you. I jave a good feeling about this one xx. Both you guys will be in my prayers tonight
Afm, wish I woulda kept opk testing. Ive been having some sharp O like pains this evening. Then again it could be a cyst. Hard to say

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo