Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Idk how often you bd. but if conditions are right, those bad boys stay alive for a while. Lol.

7 years ago • Post starter

my last days BD were Saturday and Sunday Monday and Tuesday off. I think I am just going to stop temping this cycle cause its all over the place and kinda stressing me out.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

I know what you mean. Stress is beyond getting to me. So i think we are done bding everyother day now. Neither of us wanted to last night. Almost didnt. But we ended up talking ourselves into it. How pathetic is that? I may still opk. But im kinda over it for this cycle. Im just not going to O this month. Witch is so strange. Im always like clockwork. Why would i o on my own but not w clomid? Ill just accept it and wait for AF. But who knows when that will be now!!

Hey all,

So got back from My Drs. Appointment. My annual went really well the Dr. said everything looked and felt great. Then I talked to him about DH and I still not conceiving and we have been trying for over a year. He asked if my cycles are regular I said yes about 32 days. He didn't really like that he feels like I am ovulating either too late or not at all. I thought it was ok cause its pretty consistent. I told him I OPK and BBT, but this month has been all over the place. Told him I was taking the red raspberry leaf. he said it wont hurt to take it, it just might not help it. He wants hubby to take in a sperm sample and if I don't conceive this month he wants me to go in on CD2 or 3 to take a test to check my eggs. then he wants to see me on day 23 to check to see if I ovulated. He said we might just need to take a supplement to speed up ovulation. if not then we will go from there.

on a related note when I told him about the opks, and I only got one that was super close to positive. He told me don't really rely on them cause they are wrong more times then they are right. if its close it could be a surge or something else well made me feel a little better but then I was like should I even do this anymore. LOL

7 years ago

Glad your appiontment went well. Thats good he thinks you may not need much. You should get some answeres now. But hopfuly you caught the egg on this one and wont need it. ; ) N about the opks.... When i told my nurse about always getting a surge on opks except this month. Her first responce was " did the dr tell you to use them?" I simply told her no, that i always have. Her responce was similar. That my dr doesnt usualy recomend them bc they arnt reliable and miss surges constantly. But.......im sure i will still use them. Lol.

LOL same here. I guess its some sort of instant gratification even if its not the outcome we wanted.

7 years ago

Lol. Yeah i agree. It makes me more confident when i do use them. But heck a surge doesnt even guarantee O. But its nice to see a + opk then feel some O pain. Helps me keep track of where i am in my cycle

Ok girls, now im bleeding. Wth? Cd20! Went to check my cervix and noticed it felt hard again but extra wet. Gross. Yep blood and quite a bit. Rusty not bright. I have been having overy pain, im so confused!

Oh dandy, that totally stinks. Do you think that it is definitely AF coming early? Maybe you ovulated really early in your cycle. Perhaps right after your last AF? When do you normally start using opk's in your cycle? Maybe you missed your surge because it happened so early.

7 years ago

Pretty sure its AF. I would have to have Od around second day of taking clomid ( cd6) my af before was only 4 days. Is it even possible to O in the middle of taking clomid? My overy pain is gone now though. Thank goodness. Ill just have to call my dr in the morning and see how the bleeding is then. Im so wierded out right now. I started opk testing cd 9(last day of med) even though i was told clomid causes false positives and to wait till three days after being done w meds to start.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo