Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3801 - 3810 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dag nabit Cronins Im sorry. I think maybe going back to the RE is a good idea. The chance for twins will go up with injections : ) hugs my friend.
Afm, going to get dressed and get lo dropped off at moms for my beta. Anxious for the results. Ive got to find something safe for pregnancy for this gas ( sorry may be tmi) is horrible. Especially in the morning. Ouch

6 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Dandy! Good luck with the beta hcg results. Praying for a great number.

6 years ago

Cronins I'm so sorry. I think an RE will really help you out. Hugs my friend!

Dandy good luck with the beta today!

AFM, still testing positive. I have one more test I'll take tomorrow and then just wait for beta on Thursday.

6 years ago

Well seeing the RE is out for the time being due to no infertility treatment coverage from my new insurance plan. I did make an appointment with my ob/gyn to discuss options.

Dandy: any news yet on your beta hcg results yet?

Lucky: you must be getting so excited for your upcoming beta hcg level on Thursday?

Wishing both of you the very best.

6 years ago

Got my beta back. Its 9,700! Yay. Dr is extremely pleased. My ultrasound is the 27th @ 1:30. So excited.

Cool Dandy, that's awesome! Did they say what numbers are at about this stage? I'm sure it varies greatly person to person.

6 years ago

Lucky, Im sure it does differ from person to person. The nurse just said that they wanted to see it over 5,200 bc thats what it would be if my original number was doubling every two days. So happy. I can not wait to see this little bean and hear its heartbeat.

Woohoo dandy! How far along are you again? There is a beta hcg doubling site designed to compare results to singletons versus twins pregnancy. It's really cool. I am betting that you are having identical twins!

6 years ago

Cronins. According to glows ivf pregnancy, im 6 weeks today. But other calculators Ive used buts me at 5 weeks and 3 days. So I will ask when I go for my ultrasound. I actually may call tmrw and ask my nurse lol. I tried to find something like that online about twins vs singletons using beta. But I couldn't find it. I did use a few I found that said my beta was on the high side of normal. So idk. Guess we shall see next Thursday.

http://www.betabase.info

Here's the link dandy. It even let's you plug in your beta and shows doubling time. It's pretty cool.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo