Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

i just my results. Progesterone was 25. Yay! But the hcg was an " inconclusive negative" im at a 1. She said they are labeling it that because if implanation took place yesterday then it wont even double till a 2 till tmrw then a 4 sunday and so forth. Af is due Sunday. So there really isnt any point in testing untill( if) she is late. I am happy that my progestone is up. I am feeling AFish still so I guess only time will tell. Hurry up Sunday!

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : to register a number for hcg is really good. Most of the time they come back <1. That means you have the potential to increase that number if implantation happened yesterday. I am so excited that you may get your bfp very soon. That progesterone number is phenomenal too. Woohoo nail biting ride over the next several days. I will continue to pray for you as well. This is so exciting! !!

7 years ago

Dandy 25 is great! Hopefully you will get that BFP :-)

7 years ago

Thank you guys. Just gotta wait it out now. Just checked Barbie( my cervix hehe) and she is still the same, high and swollen. Hard to tell but it seems closed still. I would think she would be making her way down soon if AF is coming.

Hey ladies,

How are you all doing this morning?

Dandy: how is the testing going? Are you opting to wait to test?

Lucky: You go for an ultrasound today, right? Praying for some awesome growth.

Miam: Hey sweetie, hoping those pregnancy symptoms are settling down for you.

Katie: How are your tests looking? Hopefully getting very dark.

As for me, second day of meds and just awaiting my lab results. Will let you all know as soon as they come in.

7 years ago

Good morning everyone! grrr I tried to post a few times this morning but the site kept crashing before i could post.
Cronins, are you expecting you results today?
Lucky, getting so darn close!
Katie and Miam, how are you to pregos?
Afm, pretty sure Barbie is positioning herself for af now. Thats ok, im ready to start over. I'm excited to do this hsg test. Clean out the ol tube lol. If no blockages it should only be a matter of time since the letrozole is working wonderfully! Looks like I wont be far behind you on this cycle Cronins

dandy: That stinks about barbie. The cervix will come down a bit if you are pregnant too. Lets hope it's not the witch and if so, then you are right smack behind me in cycles.

I am waiting for the nurse to give me a call back. She called to tell me that she was sending a note for the doctor to review the results and will call back shortly. Hoping that is good news and not bad news, lol.

7 years ago

FSH level came back at 7.6 which is great. It needs to be less than 9. Waiting for the AM level now. It takes a few days for that test. Feeling very relieved, lol. My ovarian reserve is normal thus far.

7 years ago

Thats great Cronins! Breath easy lol.
Is today over yet? Its been such a long day and its only 1:30! Today marks 5 years ago that my father passed away. It just makes for an emotional day.

Cronins that FSH is great! Hopefully your amh is good as well :-)
Dandy I'm sorry about your father. Mine passed away in January this year unexpectedly and it's been a rough year.

AFM- I had another US and bw this morning and he wants me to cont to stim tonight and tomorrow morning then I go back for US and bw tomorrow:-/ I'm hoping these are going to be some good eggs since they are taking their sweet time lol my estrogen is above 2400 so I know there are some mature :-)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo