Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3631 - 3640 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy I was looking at the due date calculators on here and we would be about 12 days apart.

Cronins your due date would probably be less than a week or about a week after me :-)
How are your opks looking? Did you get more unpacked today?

6 years ago

Good morning gals. Happy 4th of July!! Anyone have any plans to celebrate?
Cronins. Are you close to a positive opk yet?
Lucky, fingers crossed that your donor triggers today. She goes for a us today right?
Afm. I have to admit, my test this morning has me a little shaky and my heart is beating pretty fast. Idk though. It makes me want to go show dh but Im not. Not yet. 12 days past trigger and 7 days past my transfer.
User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy that looks very promising:-) I think that might be the real thing.

6 years ago

Lucky I sure hope so. My lines have been back n forth but ultimately fading. But this one was a nice jump up in color. Going to try not to get excited or poas a lot today. Oh please

Oh dandy,

I am shaking too! I think that this is the real deal. Oh my goodness I am over the moon excited right now. It's brought tears to my eyes. Let's pray that it darkens for you. Take a Frer if you can. It's going to be blaring positive! Eek, so excited!!!!

Lucky: God only knows how much I want to get that bro and join both you and dandy, but I just don't know if it is in the cards. We'll see though.

As for me, my opks are nearly positive. I am bding just in case. No temp rise yet.

6 years ago

GIRLS!! I couldn't help it. I had to. One hour hold after emptying my coffee blatter!
User Image
This one is compared to this mornings dry one....
User Image

Dandy!! It looks more than promising!! how are you living this moment?? dont want to overjoy but it looks really positive!

Hope it continues to darken!

Lucky good luck for your transfer hope it is really soon!

xx Marie

6 years ago

cronins! cool that your opks are getting positive, have a good bd time!

dandy this is so exciting really i can't imagine how you must be feeling.. so happy for you!

6 years ago

Dandy I'm with Cronins, take an frer:-) I'm so excited for you, can't wait !

6 years ago

Woohoo dandy!!!! I so love this new test. I have no doubt that you are pregnant. Hugs sweet friend.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo