Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4451 - 4460 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good evening gals. How is everyone? Lucky are you still feeling ok or does your days vary?
Cronins how are your tests looking?
Afm, had my us today : ). She is so precious. Got a big ol yawn pic. Lol. She is still measuring a little ahead at 3.5 lbs. 9 weeks till c section. I will have an actual date in two weeks. Hoping time flys

6 years ago • Post starter

Good evening,

Dandy I love getting my US pics. I just have a max of 9 weeks left as well :-) I can’t wait to meet these guys. How I feel varies day to day. Today I called in to work bc o didn’t feel well. How are you feeling?

Cronins have you been testing yet? Praying for your BFP!

6 years ago

Good evening ladies,

Wow you two are definitely in the home stretch. So exciting....

Lucky: I hope that you feel better soon. Rest and relax tonight.

Dandy: awe I love ultrasounds especially getting the pictures.

As for me, fertility friend has me at 5 dpo. Will be 6 tomorrow morning. I have been testing, but only sporadically lol. I am going to use fmu on frer tomorrow just to see if anything shows. It’s still very early but I remain hopeful. Fingers crossed that I will get my bfp this cycle!!! I will be testing from here on out. Either I will get my bfp or the witch will reel her ugly head soon. Let the testing commence lol!!!!

6 years ago

User Image

Without further ado, here are my wondfo and frer from fmu. I don’t think that I see much on the frer, but I think that I see a shadow of a line on the wondfo. Fingers crossed that it darkens.

6 years ago

Cronins it’s still super early so lots of time to darken :-)

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. Lucky it kind of varies from day to day for me as well. Our babys birthdays sound like they will be only days away : )
Cronins let the offical testing begin. Lol. Come on line darken up and get nice n pink!
Afm, been so crabby this week. Not sure what my problem is. Must be hormones lol. I have an ob appointment today, I dont even want to get dressed and do anything bla.

User Image

This afternoons hpt. Looks promising! Fingers crossed that I will get my bfp soon.

6 years ago

Oh my goodness, my 6 year old daughter Abbey just said the cutest thing ever about ttc. She asked me if I used the pick hpts to ttc a girl and the blue hpts to ttc a boy lol! I explained to her that they were used to determine if I am pregnant and that the difference in colors was because they were different brands. She’s so sweet and excited that we are ttc again. She’s asking us to have a baby brother this time. I informed her that it’s a 50/50 shot and she thought that the odds were just like a coin toss lol. I love her so much. She totally cracks me up!

6 years ago

Awe Cronins that’s so cute!

6 years ago

Cronins those htps looking promising and that is absolutely adorable what your daughter said! Kids say the cutest things, I swear. Reminds me of a convo between my son and I, hes 3 ( unrelated topic lol) me, driving " uhg learn how to drive ppl" Joel " whats wrong mommy are they driving to fast?" Me " yes honey but mainly just poorly " Joel " maybe they are just hurrying home to poop". I laughed so hard!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo