Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4241 - 4250 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins- I’m still praying for that BFP. There’s got to be a golden egg left.

Dandy- I’ve gained 27 pounds already. I’m 17 weeks but at my appointment she felt my belly and where my uterus is and said I’m measuring at 20 weeks. Uh oh lol. They haven’t measured the babies yet but that will be the 30th. I didn’t realize how hard to breathe it is with this one baby up so high and by gaining this weight lol. I’m just under halfway, I think lol. Maybe halfway at the rate I’m going lol.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies! How is everyone's weekend going? Cronins has af got you?
Afm we have my nieces 3 rd Birthday party today but other than that no plans. Today is dh n Is 6 th anniversary. We went out to eat last night to celebrate and it was delicious lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Good afternoon ladies,

Dandy: Happy Anniversary!!! Glad you were able to celebrate with your she. Have a great time at the party.

Lucky: how are you doing today? Any plans?

As for me, the witch is mia lol. I am officially two days late. Totally frustrating but I did get a small temperature fall this morning so it’s only a matter of time before she rears her ugly face. I just want to start my next cycle lol. Oh well!!! The only plans I have today is church with the family and then the park. Laying low today and relaxing.

6 years ago

Hi ladies!

Sounds like everyone is doing well. I’m going to the Colts game then home to relax before work tomorrow. Only 7 more days and I’ll know what I’m having, so excited.

6 years ago

Have fun at the Colts game lucky! Let the countdown begin so that we can know the babies gender!!!!

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,

How are you all doing?

As for me, AF showed with a vengeance this morning lol. I didn’t even have time to get to the bathroom! Talk about a yucky way to begin the day lol. Oh well, at least I am on the next cycle. I start my medication tomorrow morning tamoxifen 60 mg for 10 days. Let’s hope this does the trick. I plan on triggering on a positive opk and not using a hpt until 12 dpo. That way there is no chance of a false positive.

Any plans for today?

6 years ago

Well yay for af Cronins. It totally stinks waiting on her. Sounds like a good plan this cycle. Think you can wait till 12 dpo? Lol. I could never! I still think there is a reason for those faulse positives. Crossing my fingers this is the cycle for your bfp!

Lol dandy!!! I will definitely give it my best shot at waiting to test until 12 dpo. Fingers crossed that I will get my bfp this cycle. How are you doing today? Just got the scare of my life today. I was making dinner and my grandson Julien fell into the bureau and his teeth went through his lower lips. He also bit the side of his mouth and a huge portion is dangling. He will most likely lose a few of his upper teeth. Thank goodness that they are baby teeth! I am counting my blessings that it was not worse than that. My adrenaline was going super fast and I am finally coming down from it. Time for some rest. Have a great night ladies.

6 years ago

Cronins that would be so scary. I’m glad he’s doing ok. Glad you get to start that next cycle :-) I continue to pray you get that BFP :-)

6 years ago

Oh my goodness Cronins, how scary! I would have been a complete wreck. Poor guy. I will add him to my prayers.
Lucky, how many days till you app? How are you feeling?
Afm my 20 week scan is wed. No 1st has sounded so far away since I made the app till I was just looking at the calendar and realized its so soon. Especially after spending the rest of the week preparing for trick or treat : ) I so anxious to see her measurements and where my placenta is located. That will determine my birth plan. Havnt been feeling well. Ready for this baby. Lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo