Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2071 - 2080 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies,

Lucky: big hugs from me! Here's to praying that time passes quickly for you.

Dandy : how many dpo are you, 8 dpo? You are still very early. Let's hope those shadow lines turn into a nice bfp for you.

Not much to report on my end. The heartburn has let up with medicine. Thank goodness! ! No other symptoms to report. I can't wait to start testing, lol.

7 years ago

Yes Cronins 8dpo. I kepp telling myself that it's early but deep down I feel like I should be seeing some color by now. Feeling out but cant stop peeing on sticks! Im bout out. Lol. Think I jst wanna see it so bad n I dont so Im like maybe on this one an hour later I will. I get worse every cycle. Lol. At least Ill be out of the house for a while today and away from the tests. : ) how many doo are you now?

7 years ago • Post starter

Yeah dandy, I know that feeling all to well. I am 2-3 dpo today and I am resisting the urge to test, lol. I am trying to hold out till 5-6 dpo. We'll see if I cave though, lol.

7 years ago

oh yeah your definitely at the hard part. To early but the urge to test is overwhelming. if ya cant hold out, then ya cant hold out oh well. It happens lol If your anything like me I will test way to early, barely look at it, cause ya know its neg. Then beat myself up over it. lol But at least it takes that craving away.
I feel like I should be more excited to see the dr tmrw. Im just not. Im sure I will feel differently once Im there

Morning ladies! So exciting to see you waiting for your BFP's!! I have almost no symptoms, just a little AF(ish) but took a HPT this morning (Because apparently it's my new hobby) and got yet another BFN. I'm either 12dpo or 15dpo depending on what day I O'd. AF is due today assuming I'm still a 26 day cycle- but maybe I'm re-regulating back up to 28 days. So I'll give AF until the weekend before I decide I'm "late".

Praying for no AF! ...but I kinda feel it coming on.

Dandy! 8dpo is really early, implant baby implant!! xoxox

Happy Tuesday to you all!

7 years ago

Hi Bambina. Thank you for the kind words! Hoping af stays away for you. Keep us informed. I know what you mean about testing. I get worse and worse about it. Im already tired of testing this round. Lol.

Hi Girls,

7DPO today no symptoms whatsoever : (
i will wait until friday to test and let you know. Somehow I dont feel it for this cycle. I have no sign of implantation and we did not BD with perfect timing ..
Anyway I will keep you posted!!

Best to all of you!

7 years ago

Hi Marie. Welcome. We are pretty close. Im 8 dpo. Ive already tested way to much. Lol. Good luck on your test Friday! Definitely let us know.

Hello Marie! Welcome. I'm feelin ya. I'm at least 12dpo and not really feelin it. I did get sick last weekend, like nausea and threw up. Got a little excited but other than really normal, light pms symptoms I got nothing. Timing the bd is almost impossible for us due to work-traveling. So...if it happens it really would be a little surprise.

And ya never know, right? Here's to TWW with no AF's in sight!

7 years ago

Good morning everyone. Today is the day. Going to see my RE : ) Going to get dh ready for work then get lo n I ready for an all day outing. My mil is going with us. She will play with lo while I'm in with tge dr, then we are going to the science center so lo can have some fun. So we will be gone most of the day. I definitely think af is coming today or tmrw. Cramping this morning, just have that heavy feeling. Plus I just feel like the flood gates are open. Tmrw is cd 21 and that seems to be my new norm for the witch. Bfn this morning and my temps are dropping. Its ok though. Hope we can do IUI rather quickly.
User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo