Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2991 - 3000 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thanks cronins! Had to pack up for the day due to the storms. I'm just glad to get rid of stuff lol.
Have a great day shopping!

6 years ago

Wow Lucky thats a good yard sale day! Are you going to have it again tmrw?
My AMH was only .19. Yeah! Wow low. RE told me it wouldnt be over 1 given my age and only having one ovary but dang thats low. He said its still comon to jave a successful ivf with .03! Just depends on how my body responds to the meds.
Cronins, hope you have a good day with dh and the kids! Hope you get that bfp or af soon. Limbo is for the birds. Will you test again today?
Afm, af is pretty much gone. Opk tested just to scratch the itch. Ill probably continue once a day for a few more days since Im only cd5. I would love to ovulate this month. It would make me feel a little better about upcoming ivf.

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy- that is low but hopefully you respond well to the meds. I will have the garage sale again tomorrow. I didn't really think a lot of people would come out on Friday, but wow was I wrong. Hopefully get even more tomorrow:-)

6 years ago

Cronins how is testing today?
Lucky, hows the yard sale? Its been raining all day here on and off. Hopefully not there.
Afm, the witch came back and laughed at me yesterday but I think she is really gone this time. Lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy- yard sale was a bust today. We made it a couple of hours and then the storms came. Needless to say my garage looks like a store lol.

6 years ago

Good afternoon ladies,

No testing for me today. Just waiting for AF to arrive lol. Can't wait either. I really want to start a new cycle.

Lucky : sorry that the garage sale was a bust. Hopefully the storms clear up quickly.

Dandy : the witch always has the last laugh. What a pain in the butt she is lol.

6 years ago

User Image

Hello ladies,

I broke down and tested using a hpt. I still see a shadow of a line on the test. Maybe it's just wishful thinking lol. What do you think?

6 years ago

Cronins I think I see something then blink and it's gone. I keep looking and see it initially. I'm terrible with these though.

6 years ago

Lol me too. I just uploaded it to the gallery and it shows better when you invert it lol. Oh well, if AF doesn't show up tomorrow morning, I will probably poas. Just cannot help myself.

6 years ago

Well I am finally able to say that this morning AF made her presence known lol. It's really weird too. It's really dark brown almost black blood. Oh well, never been so excited to see her in all my life lol. Now I am on to my next protocol. I start Black Cohosh 300 mg CD 1-10, and then Clomid 50 mg CD 3-7. Hoping that this cycle is less wonky then the last one was. Hoping to bd every other day throughout my cycle just to make sure that the egg doesn't get away. I will also continue to temp. Let's do this ladies! !!

How is everyone else doing this lovely morning?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo