Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1821 - 1830 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy I still see the line as well. It really could be the real thing.
Cronins are you still in this month? I remember you saying you might go ahead and continue to try until surgery and I think that's a good idea. Nothing to lose with that.

Well I had my retrieval and he got 7 eggs again. Now just have to wait until tomorrow to see how many mature and how many fertilize. I'm praying for good quality eggies that all fertilize. Now to sleep off the anesthesia lol.

7 years ago

Lucky: 7 is a perfect number. Prayers that they all fertilize and grow perfectly. Have a good rest.

Dandy : hugs sweetie. I know how hard this is to deal with emotionally, don't give up just yet. It maybe the real deal.

As for me, I am going for it this cycle. I am going to do Clomid 100 mg CD 3-7. If I become pregnant, yay. If not, then weight loss surgery here I come.

7 years ago

Lucky, hoping they all fertilize. The quality should be better with all the supplements. When will you know how many fertilized? It takes two or three days right? Hope you have some sweet dreams ; )
Cronins, at a girl! lol go for 150, get ya a bunch of targets for dh to shoot at. haha

7 years ago • Post starter

Lol dandy! !! I sure hope that he hits some of those targets though.

7 years ago

Well. Still hanging on to a sliver of a line.
User Image

Dandy : that is still very noticeable. I pray that it sticks around and gets darker.

7 years ago

Thank you Cronins. Ive been all over dr for a couple days looking for images of ppl testing out 10,000 units of trigger. I can find very few that showed it still in there system at or past 10 days that wasnt pregnant. Its making me feel better. But Im still not very hopeful. I think im just the exeption to the rule and metabolizing it slowly. Which surprises me bc i have a fast matabolism. Hence the skinny problem. Idk. Ill test in the morning with mt last bfp brand and Im expecting a full negative.

Do you have anymore first signal tests? Save one if you do for tomorrow, because they tend to be very sensitive. It would be great to see them side by side for comparison. Just a thought though.

7 years ago

Yes Cronins I think I have two left. Thats what I was planning on doing. I was wanting to get more but I already looked crazy with 7 pregnacy tests in my cart. Haha. IF I see any lines Ill prob try smu too as long as its not diluted.

Good morning. Lucky, how are you feeling today? Cronins, the witch get you yet?
Afm. Not much to see on my tests this morning. First signal is negative. Bfp has the faintest of lines if you really look. Now that its sat past the 10 min window, the bfp has darkened a bit. So in my opinion the bfp brand is more sensitive. Im 12dpt and 11dpo and im declaring myself out this cycle. I dont think Im going to test anymore unless af is late on Saturday. Im ok with it. Im a little bumbed but dh is going to be so upset. I wish he wouldn't get his hopes up so high. He now has a boy named picked out. Poor guy.
User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo