Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2031 - 2040 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies,

Looks like I am ttc sgain. The surgery will not be until October 2017 when I can drop my primary insurance during open enrollment, sigh. I am sad but I am also excited to fully be ttc again. I will continue to lose weight on my own though. As for me on the ovulation front, not too sure what is going on. My opk's are still positive, but my clearblue easy advanced monitor never got to peak yet. I am not sure if I am going to release an egg this cycle or not. I did get some twinges last night, but nothing today. I will keep testing with opk's and my monitor, but I maybe out this cycle. Sigh...

7 years ago

Oh multiple positives are so frustrating. How many days have they been +? Hope you will get a peak soon. Do you have any triggers? That stinks about the surgery being put off. Good for you continuing the weight loss on your own! Maybe its all for a ( bfp) reason.
Afm, I think Im 3 or 4 dpo and I broke down and tested. Im so weak!

7 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning ladies!

Nothing new here just being patient lol :-) My hormones are so stinking crazy I just cry all the time. I even cried at work this morning lol. I keep telling myself everything will be fine and I know it will, just my mind goes a mile a minute lol.

7 years ago

Lucky : hugs sweetie. Can't wait for your bfp.

Dandy: today is the third day for positives. I do gave an abundance of ewcm though. Maybe my monitor missed my peak. After all, I did get my first positive op after I tested using the clear blue advanced monitor. I am just calling today ovulation day because of last night's twinge and the fact that I am two says from my first positive opk. I will be tonight but am not expecting anything this cycle. That's OK because I plan on ordering more mess and I have an re appointment at the end of February that I plan to keep.

7 years ago

Awe Lucky. Hang in there honey. It will be your turn very soon.
Cronins dont count your self out yet! Your O just may be a little delayed bc you were sick. I had almost 3 days of positives with one blaring day n I think I Od the 2nd day. The cbm may have missed your peak like you said. All you need is that lh surge that your having.

Oh my. I think my corpus luteum is making some good progesterone. Ive been having lots of gnarly ovary pain for a few hours now. I was confused at first till I realized what it probably was.

Cool dandy!!! Fingers crossed for you.

7 years ago

Morning. How is everyone? Happy Friday.
Afm, my temps have dipped down near coverline. Fertility friend says its an estrogen surge, normal for my dpo and overall interpretation is good. Idk. That dip is making me nervous. Im only 4dpo. Praying it goes back up tmrw. Im nauseous and irritable.

Maybe implantation dip??? Fingers crossed that this is your cycle for that bfp.

As for me, I have adjusted my ovulation date due to the fact that the clear blue advanced monitor finally registered peak for me. I should ovulate in 24-48 hours. Yay. I finally have lift off. My wondfo opk is blazing positive as well. Much darker than the control line. I am betting because I was sick that it puce my ovulation date forward a few days. Nevertheless, I am excited.

Any plans for the weekend ladies?

7 years ago

That was my suspicion for you Cronins. I read somewhere that the ideal opk positive goes to peak like a clear blue advance monitor. Mine did that this cycle too. Idk if its an implantation dip for me. Isnt it a bit early? Still having some ovary pain n a bit of cramping. Guess Ill just have to wait n see. Ah the tww! Lol.
Dh played hooky today. First day he has missed in 3 years not including time off from surgery. So not sure what we are doing today. My SIL is bringing my nieces over tmrw. That will be fun. Then super bowl in Sunday. So I should keep somewhat busy untill its time to test. Lol
Ive already got my plan this month to reveal a bfp to hubby. : )

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo