Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2651 - 2660 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

It had been a while since I poas. Out of curiosity I did an opk. Guess bc doesnt mess with lh. Hopefully I will start af soon. I usually start with in a day or so with an opk that dark!
User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : I poas as soon as I got home, lol. They are darkening nicely. Dh started laughing when he saw me poas. It's like I didn't skip a beat lol. So ready to bd!

7 years ago

Haha. I bet so. Come on kids, go to bed! Lol. Me too, I better get one or two in before af gets here.

Good morning gals. Lucky, ready for that iui? : )
Cronins bet it felt so good to sleep in your own bed.
Afm, up half the night with a stinky migraine. Starting to feel better. Just waiting around for af now

I hat migraines too. They totally suck. Any sign of AF yet dandy?

As for me, I was so tired that I fell asleep in my lo room on her twin bed. I slept like a rock lol. I didn't even bd. I will definitely be doing that tonight before ovulation goes into full swing.

7 years ago

No sign of her yet. Figured maybe tmrw or the next day.
Haha I have fell asleep more times than I can count lating down with lo. Ive gotten to where I set an alarm on my phone for a half hour. Lol. Bet you were so wore out even an alarm wouldn't have woke you.

Hi ladies. Well IUI #9 is in the books lol. I'm at home with the hips up hoping these little guys can find the targets:-) I'm going to try and stay positive for the next two weeks and just picture my little redheads in their cribs and running around.
Dandy hopefully AF shows up soon so you can get round 2 in. Do you know what kind of cycle it will be yet?
Cronins I bet you were wiped out. Now will your doctor follow you with the rest of the process?

7 years ago

Yay Lucky. Fingers crossed. Idk what kind of cycle it will be yet. I will call the RE with my day 1 and inquire about it then. Feeling a bit afish so hopefully I wont be waiting around long. i was on bc when I was younger dor a short time and I think it would be two days after I stoped. But thats a different scenario I guess.

Dandy I hope its here soon for you. At least you were able to relax while on bc, maybe that little time period is what you needed.
I'm cramping a bit after this IUI, hoping its a good thing. I'm hoping Ive already ovulated or I am now, but I can't ever tell when I do. I haven't been temping for a while now, but I think I'm going to take my temp in the morning and if it is above 98 then I think I can safely say I ovulated. I just took it, I know that its not accurate in afternoon but it was 97.6. Do you ladies think I would be able to tell that way? Its been almost 41 hours ago since I had the trigger so I'm guessing I would have already O'd.

7 years ago

Lucky thats about what my temp is during the day. But its always different first thing upon wake up. I would temp in the morning just to see. I plan on backing off abit on bbt myself. Just kinda doing what your doing. Just a temp here n there maybe.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo