Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3161 - 3170 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Looks good Cronins. Hurry up and get in that tww lol.

6 years ago

Hi girls,

How is everyone, welcome to everyone!

Dandy I hope u still get that bfp with that chart! If not new adventure sounds exciting too!
Lucky hope af arrives soon for you!
Afm: not confident- no symptoms so far and last time I was pregnant I had sore boobs around 9/10 dpo..
I m 8dpo today and nothing. Maybe a bit of cramping yesterday but might be in my head bc I pay attention to it!
Anyway I ll test tomorrow or Tuesday and will let you know!

Good luck to the rest of the group and good bd to cronins!!

Xx

6 years ago

Marie : thanks! Here's to hoping that you get that bfp tomorrow or Tuesday. Some women never have symptoms with pregnancy. Maybe you'll be one of those this time around. Good luck with the testing, and do please keep us posted.

6 years ago

Afternoon ladies,

Hope today is great. I was thinking about you all so thought Id check in :)

User image

6 years ago

Hey Mrs Silver :

Everything is going well on my end. Just really waiting to ovulate. I have not gotten a temperature rise yet. Hoping for tomorrow morning.

How are you doing? Have you tested yet?

6 years ago

MrsSilver- everything is good here too. Just finished getting all the dead branches off of my roses. It was actually kind of relaxing.

Marie- you still have time it's still early for you. praying that you get that BFP

6 years ago

Cronins

Ive been sitting around waiting for you to ovulate like its me lol. I have this headache that I just can not shake. I took a 500 mg tylenol and still in pain. I have not tested!! Im holding strong. My husband and I are going back home (VA) this Friday which is also the time AF is supposed to come... so it will be quite interesting to get a BFP right before we leave and keep.it a secret while we're there.

User image

6 years ago

That sounds awesome Mrs Silver. Fingers crossed that it works out and that you get that bfp.

6 years ago

Lucky: sounds like you found something to keep you focused so you wont test every 5 mins lol. Glad to hear all is well! :)

User image

6 years ago

Cronins: Thanks love muffin! Im definitely routing for you as well!

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo