Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3531 - 3540 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Praying for that little embryo. It only takes one :-)

6 years ago

Oh dandy,

That sounds amazing! Praying for your little one to continue to grow and thrive.

6 years ago

Dandy the worst part of the transfer is having a full bladder lol. The first time mine wasn't full enough so the doc stopped and had me drink more water and then the second time my bladder was way too full it hurt to move lol. After looking at it on the US he actually let me go to the bathroom and empty a little out but only a cup full lol. Hopefully third time will be the charm for me lol.

Today I picked up extra at work bc they were desperate for help, and on top of that they offered us a $200 gift card if we picked it up, so when I get my bfp I am buying $200 worth of baby stuff :-) I can't wait, so excited!

6 years ago

Woohoo that's awesome lucky! Baby clothes here you come!

Dandy : how are you doing? You must be so excited and nervous at the same time. A ball of nerves! Praying for a smooth transfer and that your baby implants and grows.

6 years ago

Lucky, picking out baby stuff is so much fun. Designing the nursery is the best. I bet you already know what you want it to look like. I put so much love and time into los but he hardly went in there let alone slept in there. Lol.
Cronins yes I am nervous. But not so much for the transfer. More for the end result. I think Im going to start testing out my trigger on wed or thurs when I will be 4 or 5 days past trigger. It should be fading by then.

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy, that's definitely great that you can test out your hcg trigger. Oh my goodness, I can't wait to see you get your bfp miracle! Eek, it's so exciting. ...

6 years ago

I do have an idea. Ive got wood letters and am going to put the alphabet on the wall and have 3 shelves ive already hung for books, the dresser is painted and I have a small toy chest that I painted. I had a lot done after my first ivf thinking it was going to work and then when it didn't I just threw everything in the closet. I get my positive beta I'm going to get everything back out lol.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone doing today?

Dandy: you must be do excited for tomorrow morning? Fingers crossed everything goes very smoothly.

Lucky : praying that there are lots of eggs cooking for your donor.

As for me, I am on my third day of medication. No real symptoms to report. Just twiddling my thumbs waiting to ovulate.

6 years ago

Hello all. Cronins, hopefully time passes quickly for you for ovulation. When will you start your opks?
Afm, got my transfer time for tmrw. Its at 9:50 am. Ready to do this! Praying for a sticky bean.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls !!

How are you? Kept following the thread but was away for holidays last week. How is everyone!? So happy to catch up but looks like a lot has happened!

Dandy! I will send my good thoughts for your transfer tomorrow morning! It's cool that the doctor was happy with one embryo! Prayers for this tiny bean!

Lucky can t wait to see the progress with your donor!

And cronins when will you start testing for ovulation? I hope this cycle is the real deal!

Me since the miscarriage in April I try not to think too much about the pregnancy which so far I do better than last time. I am tired and sickly as well but will wait 8sa to see doctor and do scan at the same time. So in 2 weeks time.

Girls I pray for you it would be so nice if we all get sticky beans! But it looks like very promising!

Kisses to all! Even if I don't write often I am still reading you girls and rooting for you! Marie

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo