Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4351 - 4360 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Yay Cronins your well underway. You’ll be in the tww very soon. Dandy how are you feeling?
I’m doing pretty well today. Went and bought a few sleepers and a couple sleep sacks yesterday. I’m going to try and get at least one bed up today. My trees are up and decorated and outdoor lights up, but have a little more to put up outside. It’s supposed to be in the 50s today so want to get it done.

Does everyone else have their Christmas decorations up yet?

6 years ago

That’s awesome lucky! I got the Christmas lights up on the outside of my house, but still need to put the tree up. We’ll tackle that on Friday night with the kids. So love this time of the year.

It’s a beautiful day here too. Prayers that your energy stays steady.

6 years ago

Hey girls sorry my internet has been crazy and bouncing me everywhere. We get lazy with Christmas lights and have a projector that puts lights on the house. Lol. Still working on decorating the house, a little at a time : ) Tmrw is my dinner here at home and it has turned into more than I planned but it will be nice. Feeling ok. Meds are working the same. Contractions aren't as bad, side effects are the same but tolerable. I just time them when I can chill for a couple hours right after, cause thats when they are the worst.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls! How is everyone today? Lucky when is your next appointment? Cronins are you about done with meds?
Afm had been feeling pretty good the past couple days but the energy has ran out! Lol. I have so much running to do. My car is having a lot of maintenance done today so I have my moms car. Ready for the day to be done already. Wish I could take a nap but there is just no time today for that.

Hi ladies!

Dandy I’m feeling pretty good today. Finally slept a bit last night. Only woke up twice trying to get comfy. I go tomorrow for an US and appt. I think I start going every 2 weeks now and cont with US every 4 weeks. I ordered my crib bedding last night, so excited.

Cronins- what day are you on? Have you tested yet or holding out? Did either of you ladies use bumpers in your crib?

6 years ago

Hello ladies,

Dandy that stinks that you have extensive car work to be done. It’s such a pain in the butt not to get ripped off by the repairman. Hopefully you’ll get a good deal.

Lucky that’s awesome that you ordered the crib bedding for your lo’s. So much fun. As far as bumpers go, as a precaution I didn’t use them on my last pregnancy due to an increasing risk of sids. We’ve had two aids death in our extended families so we didn’t want to take the risk.

As for me, I am cd 9. I took clomid 100 mg from cd 1-5 and tamoxifen cd 6-8. I did an opk and it’s quite dark but not positive yet. I think that it will be a few more days until ovulation. Getting my bding mode on lol.

So glad that you are both doing well today. Fingers crossed that the trend continues.

6 years ago

I am currently trying to conceive. My cycle is normally 36 days. On day 36 I was cramping and had bright red blood (which I thought was my period). It was enough blood to where I needed to use a tampon. However, my periods are usually 3-5 days and darker blood. This bright red blood only lasted one day. If that was my period, I would be at day 9 today. However, my boobs are swollen and I am very bloated. Bloated to the point it looks like I have a pregnant belly forming. I also have a condition called didelphic uterus. ( I have 2 cervix and 2 uterus). One of my questions is how Can I tell the difference between spotting or if that was my period. Another question has to do with didelphic uterus. Since I have to cervix, is it possible that I will still have a period from the other cervix if I conceived from the other one? And will pregnancy tests be accurate due to having more than one cervix? This will my first pregnancy so if anyone can answer any questions regarding didelphic uterus and conceiving I would appreciate it!

6 years ago

Cronins, let the opks begin. Lol. Fingers crossed my friend.
Lucky, lo never slept in his crib. But I never bought bumpers as a precaution. Ive seen breathable ones but have always opted not to use them. Lo had acid reflux so bad I couldn't even lay him down to chamge a diaper without him aspirating on his own spit up. He slept in his rock n play bc it kept him elevated.
Burleyam, I know absolutely nothing about your condition but I would think an hpt would still be accurate bc hcg would still be present in your urine. A one day bleed doesn't sound like a period to me and I would think you could still bleed from one while being pregnant in the other. But like I said I dont know anything about it. Have you tested at all?
Afm, feeling like absolute poo. Glad the day is over. Got a pretty good deal on the car work so I cant complain about that part of my day.

Good morning ladies,

How are you two doing today? Praying that you have a wonderful day!

As for me, I got a really positive opk this morning and went ahead and triggered with a 10,000 iu hcg trigger. I am not going to test until 9 -10 dpo. It seems like the trigger stays in my system for 12-13 dpo, but I want to see where it’s at at 9 dpo. Then I will be marathon hpting from there on out. Been bding and will continue to do so until AF or a bfp. Fingers crossed that I will get my bfp this cycle.

6 years ago

Well today is most likely ovulation day as I got a significant temp dip this morning. The next three days will definitely confirm it though. How are you two feeling? Anything new with the pregnancy for either of you? Lucky how did your appointment go as well as the ultrasound? Dandy how is the car running now that it’s fixed?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo