Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

931 - 940 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning : )
Lucky, how are you today?
Cronins, pos opk yet? Hows the bleeding?
Afm, day 1 of 5mg letrozole. I discontinued the epo and am going with grapefruit juice. Was reading on it some more last night thinking if increasing my dose and ran across a lot of bad reviews saying they didnt O at all on it. Since this may be my last dose( at least till I find another dr), I cant afford to chance that!

7 years ago • Post starter

Good morning everyone,

Dandy: I don't blame you for stopping the epo. I wouldn't risk not ovulating either.

Lucky : how are you doing? What are you doing to pass the time?

As for me, I bled a little bit over night. Again it's intermittent at worst. It's only been a light flow. Thank goodness. KIND of like a light period with no tampons required. I just check frequently to make sure and us a panty liner as well. Although nothing has been on the panty liner. It seems to be only when I wipe. Opk's are getting darker than yesterday, but my monitor is still reading high. I would anticipate that I will get a peak reading in the next two days. THEN ovulation will occur one to two days later. Woohoo, so excited. I hope the bleeding stops by then though. We've been bding even with the bleeding because it is so light and I don't want to miss my opportunity before ovulation. So those days leading up to ovulating are really important.

7 years ago

Yes I agree, the days before can be very important. I would be baby dancing too. Your getting so close, exciting. Glad your bleeding is minimal! I cant wait to start my opks. I used a wondofo hcg this morning. I wanted to test em out since I knew I wasnt pregnant. No shadows, yay. Lol. Glowing white indent. No mistakes there. Lol.

That's awesome dandy. I have always had good luck with them. I also bought those and the bfp brand this time around. Can't wait to start poas with hpt's, lol.

7 years ago

Good morning ladies!
Cronins sounds like you will be getting that positive very soon. I remember after my hsg last year I spotted that evening but that was it. Also the first time I went to the bathroom right after there was blood and lining but that was it.

Dandy I hope this is the dose you need :-) Are you going to see the follicles this round?

Afm, I'm doing well. My attitude and emotional state has changed since beginning these supplements. I feel like I'm doing what I can to help make this work so I feel much better about starting bcp in December then injections late December/Jan. I figure I will have been on the supplements close to 3 months by the time I have retrieval so will hopefully see an improvement. It's hard passing time since I live by myself I have way too much time to think and look at Dr. Google lol. I need to find a hobby, or cronins you can loan me a kid to keep me busy lol. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great Sunday:-)

7 years ago

Haha lucky , I will lend you mine but you would give him right back. Terrible twos is real!! I dont know if I will get a us or not. Its going to be a close if my insurance will be kicked in, in time. I will know more about the insurance itself monday. Im hoping so.

Lucky, haha I am with dandy. You'll most likely want to give them back. When I had them so close together I pictured them holding hands etc, now that I have them, I am more like a referee or bouncer for kangaroos, lol.

Still spotting some blood here and there, but much improved from yesterday and earlier today. Now I am just waiting to ovulate. Time seems to be going slowly the last few days. I should just enjoy it while I can.

7 years ago

Lol. Mine will definately have to be close together as well. Your right, time has slowed down :-/. I'm really ready for a new year. If I could sleep for 2 mths I would lol. 2017 has got to be a better year for me!

7 years ago

I third that motion. Time has definatly slowed down. It has been nice the past couple days not thinking about when the last time I peed for a urine hold. Lol. Its a poas break. : ) I needed to get ttc off my mind ( for the most part) for a couple days. De-stress, if you will. Cd4 tmrw, af littening up n should be gone in a day after. Im with Lucky, heres to our 2017 babies!

Good morning ladies. How is everyone? Cronins how do your opks look today?
Lucky, how much cqo10 did your dr say was ok? Ive been taking 400 mg a day. Just wanted to check in, nothing new going on her : )

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo