Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1591 - 1600 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thanks, girl, I sure hope so!!! I either have 26/27 day cycles, now on day 29, so weird!

7 years ago

You could be right Lucky. It may jst be the Clomid. I should find out soon. Lol.
A nurse messaged me and told me my biopsy came back negative. So its non cancerous. Yay. She also added that everything in my pcos panel came back in normal range. So nothing raising any flags there. She is supposed to be uploading all the numbers so I can view them. I was kind if hoping something would have been out of wack to give me some answeres. But thats fine. Im grateful. : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Praise the Lord Dandy, great news! Now just need to catch the egg!

7 years ago

Good morning everyone,

It's ovulation day for me. I have been having
crampingand twinges overnight and this morning.
Yay!!! Tww hear I come!

Dandy: I have an appointment coming up with
the RE on the 9th. Looking forward to the visit.
Hoping she's on board with injections with timed
intercourse. We'll see though. That's great that
you're results are normal so far. Couldn't get
much better news than that. Hope you get that
temp rise soon.

Lucky: how are the injections going?

7 years ago

Yay Cronins! I'm betting the new RE would be more than willing to go that course, but maybe you won't even need to worry about it :-)

AFM, the shots are going well so far. I'm starting to bruise already so I can imagine by this time next week lol. It will all be worth it in the end. Tomorrow I get to add the stim meds.

7 years ago

Your poor belly Lucky! But your right, it will all be worth it when your holding those babies. : )
I got a link to all my exact numbers. Im pleased with them. I was worried about my fsh bc I keep thinking about prementapause in the back of my head. So I guess I continue to push forward. My ovary pain is worse. My endo must be flaring up. Cant wait till Fri!

Dandy if you don't mind me asking, what is your fsh? And did they test AMH as well?

7 years ago

My fsh was 9.4. She said that she was supprised to see it below 10 bc of me only having one ovary and is consistent with "fair" egg quality and reserve when combined with the other levels. This site is cutting off some of your post so I couldnt see what else you were asking?

Im pretty sure Im Ovulating today. The pain is horrible. Its shooting down my leg! I started remembering having this type of pain before and pretty sure its endo related and pretty sure its been around O before. I started reading and boom. Very common sign of O w endo especialy on fertilty meds. It described it exactly! So I still may not see a temp rise tmrw but Im confident I will see it soon. Xx.

Dandy if you do O before Friday, do you still do the US? The other number I asked about was AMH if she tested that as well?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo