Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3831 - 3840 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Well still waiting for AF to arrive. I have been irritable, so she should be here soon lol.

How are you beautiful ladies doing this morning?

6 years ago

Cronins I hope she arrives soon for you so you can get started. Praying your appointment goes well and you get monitored this cycle. That would be nice so you can see what's going on.

Dandy how are you today?

AFM, I'm setting up for a garage sale at my moms tomorrow, they are so much work .

6 years ago

Cronins, definitely hoping she comes soon for you so you can start over!
Lucky, oh my yes yard sales can be so much work. Sometimes I would rather set stuff out and put a donation jar out. Lol. Ive seen a lot of ppl do that. Hehe
Afm not feeling the best today. Just taking it easy. It still just doesn't feel real. Dh actually asked me to test this morning bc he has never watched one develop and thought it may help it feel more real for him. I think we are both just like pinch me. : )

6 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies. How is everyone today? Plans for this weekend?
Cronins, any signs of af yet?
Lucky, beta today! Lets see those numbers past 1000 : )
Afm, got a bit of running to do today. Going to try n get it done rather early. Supposed to be another hot one 103! Feeling ok this morning. A bit queasy but in a very good mood. Lol.

Good morning ladies!

Lucky: Praying for a great number on your beta hcg results. Good luck sweetie and keep us posted if you can.

Dandy: glad to hear that the pregnancy symptoms are not holding you back. That's awesome.

I haven't tested in a few days. Just waiting for AF to arrive so I can move onto the next cycle. Hoping that she doesn't hold out too long lol.

6 years ago

Hi ladies!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I'm just sitting at the garage sale. Not doing much business. I did get my beta back and it's 1016 so will have my US in couple weeks. Can't wait to see my babies and hear the heartbeats.
This really just doesn't seem real yet.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

6 years ago

That's awesome lucky! Congratulations on your beta hcg results. Hopefully the yard sale sales pick up for you today. Have a great day!

6 years ago

Yay! Thats great lucky! Waiting for the us is killer. Lol. Hopefully ya make a little money for baby stuff : ). Its so stinking hot out. Maybe ppl
Are trying to stay in the air. Is it hot there too?
We are going to try to go to the rodeo at the county fair this evening. I think lo will really like it. We may not get to stay that long if it doesn't cool down a bit.

Yes Dandy, it is hot here as well. Feels like 110 they said, very muggy outside. The yard sale was a bust lol. That was way too much work. Its so much easier at my house bc its a neighborhood sale so lots of people come by.

Cronins hows your new house coming along? I'm sure by now your almost settled. Do each of your kids have their own rooms?

6 years ago

Good morning. How has everyones weekend been?
Lucky, sorry to hear about the yard sale. Sometimes ya just never know how those things are gonna turn out. Better luck next time : ) How are you feeling by the way?
Cronins has the witch got ya? Will you test again?
Afm. The fair was so much fun. Lo had a blast. Didnt get to watch much of the rodeo but it was very neet. It didn't even dawn on me untill we got there that I couldn't get on the kido rides with lo. No pregnant woman were on all the rule signs. Lol think we are just going to relax at home today. Now to just wait till Wed for my us. Its taking forever! Hehe

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo