Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4131 - 4140 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Awesome heartbeats Lucky, sorry you weren't feeling well. Hope today is different.
Cronins cant wait to see you ur first signal today!
Afm. I was in bed at 8 last night. I had a crippling migraine that hit me out of nowhere. Trying to stay away from triggers today. Of course I didn't sleep worth a crap so I plan on laying doen after I take lo to school at noon.

6 years ago • Post starter

Ah. Im sorry Cronins. Fingers crossed for a late bfp. If not whats your plan for next cycle since dh is a little apprehensive about dr intervention?

I plan on doing 100 mg of Clomid on CD 2-8. Hoping that gives me some good eggs. Sorry that you had a terrible migraine last night. Get some rest and feel better.

6 years ago

User Image

Hello ladies,

How are you two feeling today?

As for me, I can probably expect AF by Friday or Saturday morning. I just did a Frer and really don't think that I see much on it. I ordered more Clomid, hcg triggers, tamoxifen 20 mg and progesterone gel. I am hoping it arrives before I ovulate this cycle. If not, at least I know that it will be here soon thereafter. Getting excited again lol.

6 years ago

Hey ladies!

How is everyone doing?

I'm still feeling kind of rough but it should be getting better very soon:-) I still wouldn't trade it for anything. I set up my extensive ultrasound with maternal fetal medicine for Oct 30 so can find out the genders if I want to, still think I'm going to just get it in an envelope for now.

6 years ago

I am doing well lucky. They shipped my meds and I am hoping that the triggers arrive in time for this cycle. So excited to start again

Glad to hear that you are feeling a little bit better. I can't wait for you to get your ultrasound. That's a totally cool idea about the envelope for the genders. Then you'll be able to decide to either wait or peek lol.

6 years ago

Hi girls. Cronins sorry you got a bfn : (. Has af arrived gor you yet? Hope your stuff gets here soon.
Lucky, i wish I had the will power to hold off on not finding out lol. We find out Sunday. ; )
Afm, sorry Ive been mia. Today is the sixth anniversary I lost my dad so I have been keeping busy.

I am truly sorry for the loss of your father. I definitely understand. I lost my father at age 10 1/2 from heart disease. The pain remains, but the happy memories make it bearable.

I can't wait to see your ultrasound results this weekend. Hopefully baby cooperates lol. So exciting!

As for me, AF hasn't arrived yet. I suspect that she'll be here by tomorrow sometime. Hoping those hcg triggers arrive soon too. I would love to trigger this cycle.

6 years ago

Here is to hoping af comes or you get that bfp. Never know sometimes it takes a while to show up.
Im going to try to keep occupied tmre too. So excited to find out! They are so nice there. We are only pd for the 10 min package but with my sil they went over in time bc the baby wouldn't cooperate. They understand out anticipation lol
It has been an emotional day. Its almost over but there will be many more to come in the future. Its just part of it : /

Dandy: I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you as you prepare for tomorrow's ultrasound gender reveal. Many blessings to you and your family. I will try to pop in to check for any update. We have church and Apple picking with family and friends tomorrow. Another busy day planned but so much fun lol.

Lucky: How are you feeling today? Hopefully better than the last couple of days.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo