Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3251 - 3260 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy : yes, most definitely will be poas tomorrow morning. Heck, once dh comes home, I am heading back to the store for more tests lol. He should be home in a few minutes.

6 years ago

Hahahahaha. Thats my girl!

6 years ago • Post starter

Yay Cronins! Praying the beta is nice an high tomorrow morning :-)

6 years ago

Thanks Marie!!

Cronins!! See! Even the OB office said ma'am that is a positive, get your butt in here and lets get this looked at asap! Im praying for growing numbers, a sticky bean and a healthy and happy 9 months!!

User image

6 years ago

Cronins Waiting to see em......

Just waiting for domino pizza for dinner and then off to poas lol. I bought some more frer's and target up and up tests. We shall see if they reveal anything in about 20 minutes time. At least, that's when I think I'll get home from getting pizza.

6 years ago

im sitting here waiting like...

User image

6 years ago

Me too me too

Dandy- check and see if your Lupron needs to be refrigerated as well. I'm taking that right now and mine does, but it was compounded in the pharmacy. I'm not sure if the kits need to be refrigerated or not.

Cronins- anything yet?

6 years ago

User Image

Nada, I don't really see anything on the frer test, but I do see a shadow of a line on the target up and up brand.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo