Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Yeah I am with you on that. I dont need a us to confirm ovulation, thats why they do progesterone check. I would love to check out the follicles before hand. Hopefuly I will get it moved up.
Cronins, how are your opks looking today?

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : so far so good. Getting closer each day. It's been so busy on vacation, but it's so relaxing, lol. I am feeling twinges in both of my ovaries. I am very excited about this.

Lucky: how are you feeling? Prayers for a great implantation.

Dandy: that is totally a stupid nurse. I would definitely go above her head just to get it changed.

7 years ago

I went on the patient portal and they told me that the soonest it could be done was day 13 and took the liberty of scheduling it for the day before but kept my appointment for day 14 as well because it would have to be repeated the next day since they wouldnt be mature! Im not a happy camper. Its like they dont believe me. So i told them that i would be calling to cancel after I ovulate on day 12 or before. I wish my insurance was covering this so I could show them that its to late!

Dandy : that is nuts! I don't blame you for being pissed. They should be listening to the patient, and understand that not all people ovulate on CD 14. Geez.

7 years ago

Dandy I would keep the appointment and if you've ovulated cancel especially since it's out of pocket.

Cronins- I'm feeling good, just in that dreaded 2ww now lol. I really hope I feel something with implantation

7 years ago

I know if I could talk to the dr herself she would let me do it whenever I want to! Uhg

Lucky: when do you get to test using a hpt?

7 years ago

I probably won't test until 8-9 dpt so probably next Thursday or Friday..my beta is scheduled for 10/10 but hopefully I will have my positive before then :-)

7 years ago

Lucky : you'll probably be 11-12 dpo by then?? You have so much more will power than I, lol. I would probably be poas already, lol. I am such an addict.

7 years ago

I just have so much more hope this time that I don't want to get down by testing negative..

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo