Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2691 - 2700 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy I'm 6dpiui. So still a bit early.

7 years ago

Oh Im so jealous right now. Im not gonna cry, im not gonna cry, im not gonna cry. Im gonna cry!!!! My little cousin who cried on my shoulder when I finally got pregnant with lo telling me how jealous she was bc her and her husband had been trying for a year with no luck is pregnant with number 2! I had to find out on Facebook! She had her first about 6 months after me. Her mom let it slip to me a couple months ago that they were going to start trying her next cycle. My jealousy is outwaying my joy for her and I cant help it.

7 years ago • Post starter

Awe dandy, I'm sorry. I completely understand how jelousy outweighs the joy because I'm like that with my sister. It really angers me when I think how everyone in my family can have their own biological children without any problems. Its so hard to handle and I wish I could tell you what I do to handle it, but I have no idea because I still can't deal with it. I haven't been on FB since January 4th for that very reason. Maybe this is a good sign for you though since you were pregnant at the same time with your first. Hang in there! We are going to get our BFPs!!!!

7 years ago

Marie: fingers crossed for you!

Lucky: you are halfway through the tww. Thank goodness! Now we just need to see that bfp for you. Many prayers for you.

BTW : I am on a high protein low carb diet. But I have had a treat or two. I think having an indulgence once in a while can keep a person on track.

Dandy: sorry to hear that lo is sick. Praying for a speedy recovery for him. Hang in there sweet friend. I can only imagine how hard it was to hear that your friend is pregnant. It's such a joyful yet heart wrenching reaction, especially when you have been ttc for so long now. Hugs my friend. That will be us soon.

7 years ago

Cronins the treat every once in a while will probably help you not to plateau for very long. It will help to get the metabolism going again after its plateaued. I think its great how well you are feeling. I know some people it takes a while for them to recover.

7 years ago

Good morning all. Didnt go to work today. Didnt want to drag lo out. Hes still pretty sick. Hoping it warms up just a tad more to take him outside and get some sunshine on his face. He loves being outside. Cd4 and af almost gone. This was a very strange one.

Dandy did the sun come out for you? Its just been overcast here, kind of just a blah day. Hopefully it did and you were able to get outside.

AFM, nothing new here. 7dpiui, so getting closer :-) I continue to pray several times a day that this is the bfp cycle. I want my little babies :-)

7 years ago

Lucky you are definitely in my prayers! Come on bfp! When do you ho in for bloodwork? Do you plan on testing beforehand?
Cronins and Marie how os the tww going?
Bambina where are you in your tww?
Lo is a little better just a cough now but it can get bad if he gets to running or playing to much. We did get to fo out for just a bit. The sun came out after his nap : ) Af is gone so now jst waiting for O. It will be a bit yet if I do but still opk tested out of curiosity last night. Lol.
Found out my cousin is NOT expecting! Or so she says. She claims her friends were just messing with her. After realizing she wasnt, I got sad for her. Lol. Arnt emotions crazy. Lol

Hello ladies,

Dandy: I am 3 dpo today. It's going to be a good tww. As I leave for Las Vegas tomorrow afternoon for a conference. So excited for this trip. I've never been to Vegas before, so it should be fun. I do not plan to gamble, as that has never interested me. I do plan on sightseeing though. I get to stay at Ceasars Palace, which should be fun.

Glad to hear that AF is almost gone for you. Let the opk testing commence!

Lucky : Anything new to report?

Marie : how are you doing?

7 years ago

How exciting Cronins, I forgot about your upcoming trip! I dont blame you about gambling. Thats never been my forte lol I sure hope you have fun. When are you coming back home? That trip should occupy some time until its time for testing.
I need to pass a few days myself before its closer to ovulation time. hehe

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo