Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2761 - 2770 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Well poo Cronins. Its not over till af sings. Does that mean you got a. Fn today or have you not tested?
Lucky, you will find away to get the money. Even if it takes some time. When you want something as bad as you do, ya eventually figure it out. My opks are still fluctuating but not getting near positives like I dis earlier on. I will quit testing in a couple days probably or when ever I run out of tests shortly after.

6 years ago • Post starter

Yeah, it's a bfn for today. I plan on testing again later today. Hoping beyond hope that I get that bfp, but I honestly think surgery may have messed things up a little bit. That's okay though. It will give my body some more time to heal. I am down 21 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks. So excited.

6 years ago

Wow Cronins that's amazing. Go you! Thats awsome. Still time for your bfp as well. My opks are still playing with my emotions. Lol. I go back to my RE on tues to discuss protocol for my ivf. Im so excited. So I have that to look forward to for sure. So Im ok with not ovulating. When I dont O I usually start af on day 21. I also am about to be a chick mom. Lol. Our chicks dont sit on there eggs in the spring so we incubate. They are rockn like crazy. We will have about 15 chicks in a few days. Now one of our chickens is sitting on eggs too. Lol. So idk how many we are going to have.

Congrats Cronins that's awesome! Keep up the good work. What is your ultimate goal?

Dandy congrats on being a chick mom! Last year at our state fair I saw a chick hatch for the first time and it was awesome!
Also, I'm excited for you and your IVF. Praying this is all you need to get that little one :-)

6 years ago

User Image

Ladies, How are you all doing? Woke up this morning with sensitive breasts. Think I see a hint of a line at 12 dpo. I had a hard time capturing the line on my crappy phone. Thoughts? I am going to retest in a few hours. Let the poas marathon begin lol.

6 years ago

Cronins I think I see something on the bottom one. Hope it continues to darken for you :-)

6 years ago

Cronins, my heart is raising. I can definitely see a line in the wondofo. Im literally shaking.
User Image
User Image

I have a busy day today. I wont be back home till around 2. But I will be stalking every chance I get to see another test Cronins!

I'm so trying not to get my hopes up, but it's hard lol. I just don't want to be disappointed. I'll retest later this afternoon and see if anything changes.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo