Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2201 - 2210 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Haha Cronins I can be such a jokester. No my amh levels aren't back yet. i wont use the hospital again for bloodwork. That takes way to long.
I wont be triggering with my IUI unless no + by cd 15. The ultrasound cost separate if its needed. I kind of assumed that though. Lucky, I asked about ivf cost. She said it really depends on what my protocol would be with meds. Its more the meds that vary. But all together it could be 14,000-24,000. They have an ARC program with packaging. But I have to contact them for pricing. So I will cantact them some time in the near future.
We are all set to go : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Cool dandy! Sounds like you have a great plan. Do you think you will do three iui or switch to ivf after the first one or two iui?

7 years ago

Cool Dandy! I hope and pray this IUI is all you need :-)

7 years ago

I think the witch has arrived lol. I've never been so excited to see her. Im so ready for this to begin :-) Come on bfps :-)

7 years ago

Yay Lucky. Finally lol. One step closer! Lets do this.
Cronins, Im kinda leaning on wanting to go to ivf if this one doesn't work. But hubby thinks its more rational to follow the REs advice for 3 IUIs before moving forward. He prob right. Ill jst talk to the dr about it after this one and see what he thinks.

Yay lucky for AF arriving! !! Now you can get the show on the road.

Dandy: I totally agree that both are viable options. Follow your heart in regards to what to do as well as your doctor's advice. Maybe iui is all you need. You just never know.

7 years ago

Cronins. Im sure hoping iui will fo the trick. Lol. But like you said earlier, yes I am so relieved to have a normal cycle. I really brlieve that fertlaid helped balance me out. Something was jst off hopefully.

I go for my baseline US tomorrow and will get my schedule of how this will go :-) I'm so excited to finally be doing this :-) Come on miracle happen!!

7 years ago

Yay lucky! !! That's fantastic news. So excited for you and praying for you and your little ones. God hear and answer our prayers for a bfp miracle.

7 years ago

Oh yay Lucky. Wow who. Its finally here. We will be waiting for more info. : )

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo