Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3041 - 3050 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky, idk the name of my protocol. All he said was its an extremely aggressive one. I will start on a high dose of lupron then it will be lowered to keep me from ovulating as I add another that starts with an M. I have detailed instructions coming in the mail any day now. I guess I was so impatient when you were stemming that it felt like weeks. Lol.

6 years ago • Post starter

Lol dandy. It will go by so fast for you bc you'll be busy with appointments. Sounds like your on the long lupron protocol. I will be getting all my meds delivered tomorrow:-) never thought I'd be so happy to begin shots again lol.

6 years ago

Wow. Thats fast Lucky. Your meds must be coming from somewhere close. Im trying to back up sitters now so Im not stressed when the time comes. Getting ppls schedules together and such.
Dh came home from work talking about something he heard on the radio about 5 kids ( siblings) that needed adopted together. Ages ranging from 14-2. No one wants to take them all. Not sure what happened to the parents. He wants to look into it but wanted to clear it with me first. I told him we may need to add on a couple bedrooms but yes he should call and inquire. We would be like john and kate plus 8. Haha

Wow Dandy! That's a lot of kiddos but would be awesome to adopt and keep them together.
My meds are coming from Arizona but even the ones from California I would get overnight. Most of the fertility pharmacies offer overnight for free.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. How is everyones journey going today?
Cronins how is the little one?
Afm, opks are negative as of last night. Barely but still negative. Lol woke up with my breasts a little tender. Thats bout all for me. : )

Nothing new here, still on cloud 9 and ready for this :-) I can't wait until next Friday to get this started. I need to find out the timeline to see if will have a June transfer.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Isabella's temperature is still hovering around 102.3. She is definitely not herself. Poor little girl.

Glad to here that things are finally coming together for both of you. Even though Isabella is sick, we managed to bd last night. Will try to bd every other day until ovulation. Then daily until 2 dpo. Getting excited as I am on day 4 of clomid. I feel so positive about this cycle. I am temping too so that will definitely help pin point ovulation as well. Let's get this party started lol.

6 years ago

We will all be pregnant together :-)

6 years ago

Lucky : I am praying so hard for all of us to become pregnant at the same time. That would totally rock!

6 years ago

Yes that would absolutely rock! I am definitely loving all this positivity around me. Things are falling into place. More prayers for your little one Cronins.
Im just sitting at the dr trying to get this ibs taken care off. It would not be good to have an attack on a day I need to get monitored 2 hours away!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo