Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3891 - 3900 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good afternoon ladies,

Dandy, so far the only side effects are hot flashes lol. So thankful it's only that. I hope that you have a wonderful time. Have a great weekend.

Lucky: Anything new? Has the baby arrived yet? Hoping that you are able to enjoy the new baby. Praying for you especially for peace.

6 years ago

Hi ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well. As far as I know the baby is not here yet, I'm assuming my mom will text me when he arrives. Hope I'm not at work bc I'll be crying. Just hard knowing she has him to enjoy this year for holidays and I'm without yet again. I'm not going to tell my family until probably 12 weeks bc too me it's not as exciting as it would have been. For me it's exciting and guess that's all that will matter :-)
I'm still not feeling much. Tender boobs if I push lol but nothing else. Cramps are gone today so glad about that :-)

Hope everyone has a good rest of the day!

6 years ago

Good Morning ladies!

How is everyone?
Cronins your probably close to be done with the meds. Will you meet with your OB again or wait and see what this cycle brings?

Dandy how are you feeling? I hope you enjoy your weekend away.

AFM, I was nauseous very early this morning so I had crackers and that helped a bit then I went back to sleep lol. I really don't like feeling that way so hopefully it won't be a daily thing, especially on work days yuck.

Hope everyone has a great day!

6 years ago

Hello everyone. We are having a blast and will head home in the morning. Lucky, welcome to the lovely world of nausea. Lol hope it was just a one time thing for you or at least doesn't last. Mine has subsided somewhat or Ive just learned how to deal with it and make it better idk. The tiredness hsd totally been kicking my butt! Im so hungry all the time. : )
Cronins what cd are you now?

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy glad you are having a good time. I'm ordering some preggie pop drops to hopefully help if I get it often.

I was able to go to the hospital and meet my nephew today. Now, I'm so ready for mine to be here lol. Got a long ways to go before that though lol. I actually felt ok doing it. I'm glad I did, still doesn't make things easier but feel better about it.

6 years ago

Good afternoon ladies,

Wow today was definitely a busy day. We went to the fair and the kids had a blast. I am currently CD 7. Two more days of meds, but very little side effects. I plan on seeing what this cycle brings before asking the ob for an ultrasound next cycle if this is a bust Hopefully I will get my bfp and not have to worry about it.

Lucky: Nausea is such a pain in the butt. Hoping that it passes quickly for you. Glad to hear that you met your nephew. Baby's are such a blessing. Soon you'll be ceasing one or two of your own.

Dan5: glad that you are having fun. Hoping that the nausea passes for you quickly as well.

6 years ago

Hi ladies!

How are you all doing? I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

This is tmi but I had a gush down there this morning and went to check and it was blood, since then have had a couple spots and then light brown/pink when I wipe. Have any of you had this before? It scares me. I will definitely call my nurse tomorrow, but in the meantime going to be a worry wart. I did read it is normal during pregnancy so that made me feel a tad bit better but of course you never want to see blood.

6 years ago

Oh lucky, that could be very normal, but definitely check with your doctor. Are you having any cramping?

6 years ago

I've had cramping off and on, but not today. Right before it happened had a little discomfort but I moved my pants up a bit and felt better lol. It just scares me. I've only had a couple spots this afternoon, but tmi it's very light brown/pink when I wipe. I'm hoping maybe old blood left over from something.

6 years ago

Could definitely be old blood. I've bled with every pregnancy, but I am at higher risk due to the ruptured ectopic pregnancy I previously had. Is there anyway for you to get an early ultrasound and some lab work just to make sure all is well? I don't blame you for being nervous about the blood. If it were happening to me, I would definitely head to an er or urgent care clinic just to be on the safe side. Are you still using the progesterone injections? You coulda still have low progesterone and that could make you bleed. Perhaps it's just left over blood since it's turning Brown now? Keep us posted and many prayers for a healthy pregnancy.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo