Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3701 - 3710 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Oh good deal : )

6 years ago • Post starter

Yay lucky,
Can't wait to see your bfp really soon. This is so exciting. I can't wait to start testing as well.

6 years ago

Cronins we will be testing together, but I probably won't start too early.

Dandy are you doing the progesterone injections? Ive been doing them in my thigh and it just took me 20 minutes to talk myself into it lol.

6 years ago

Yes I take the progesterone in oil shots. Dh gives them to me in the rear. Im all knotted up n its starting to burn. My mil just showed us that we can move around a bit more so it wont be as sore. I think I will still be taking it up to 8-10 weeks. I thought about moving to thigh but heard it hurts worse. What did you think?

Dandy, I only do it in my thigh when I do it myself. It doesn't hurt too bad when giving it, but my quads get so sore for the next few days. It feels like I've done 100 squats lol. I would just keep moving around your booty lol. Yesterday finally after poking myself 3 times I got the needle in, its hard to stab yourself with these long needles. Its crazy how easy the small needles are that go in the belly but these intramuscular ones, yikes :-/

6 years ago

I know right. My REs office actually gave me smaller needles (1 inch)to put on after drawing the progesterone instead of the 1 1/2 that the pharmacy sent. Then told me to request the smaller ones from now on. Apparently my bone structure is to small and they dont want me poking bone. Thanks. Lol. I think it was there way of saying I was to dang skinny for those big needles. Either way I appreciate the smaller ones!! That med is so thick. Wow

Yay, the site is up again!!! How is everyone doing?

Dandy: you must be getting so excited for your upcoming beta hug? Are you still Testing?

Lucky: yay transfer day tomorrow at noon. Woohoo!!!!

6 years ago

Cronins I guess this answers that question lol.
Dandy if you get a chance will you inbox us your email again, I got the mailer demon when sending emails.

6 years ago

Yay Im so lost when this site is down. Lol
Lucky TRANSFER DAY tmrw. Its finally here. Do you know how many they are transfering yet? I sent my Email again.
Cronins yes Im still testing but only once a day now. Just with wondofo. However today I broke down and used my last frer. I just had to see. The wondofos are just dark like a positive opk. Dont think they get much darker. Think I will be done when I get my beta back.
Afm. This test is exactly what Ive been waiting to see! Love love love it. We are have our social media announcements figured out. Dh is a big deer hunter with his bow only. He doesn't shot gun hunt. Ive dabbled in it as well when I get the chance to go. Lo has several toy bows and arrows. So we are going to line them up biggest to smallest (4 total of course). It was say something like " buck or doe, soon we will know. Baby Rhodes arriving March 2018"
User Image

Lucky: thank goodness. It's such a nerve wracking pain when the site goes down.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo