Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2631 - 2640 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning gals. Cronins prayers that everything went smoothly and you slept off that anesthesia and are feeling great. Lucky, us tmrw yay.
Afm same thing. A bit if erands ti run this morning then home this afternoon.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies,

Everything went very well. Spent the day recovering from the anesthesia. Everyone here has been fantastic including : the doctors, nuring staff, drivers, etc. So thankful for all your prayers and support.

7 years ago

Cronins that's awesome, I'm glad everything went well. Continued prayers for quick recovery and safe trip back home :-) I'm so glad everything went well.

Dandy enjoy this beautiful day :-) it's supposed to be 70 here.

AFM, US tomorrow, yay. Then will find out if I'm ready to trigger. Can't wait for my little redhead :-)

7 years ago

Cronins. Thats great. So glad everything went well. Joining Lucky in her prayers. When do you fly home? Hope your feeling ok to be on a plab plus all the hustle and bustle that comes with traveling.
Played outside a bit. So ready to start my garden!

Hey ladies, thanks for those prayers. They truly helped. I am actually feeling really good. I fly home Sunday night at 10:35 pm into Monday morning at 9:17 am. So looking forward to seeing dh and our children. I miss them terribly. That's probably the hardest part of being away. Not too long now though I will be bding with dh. Can't wait lol.

7 years ago

Cronins it's good to hear from you. Everything going well so far? Continued prayers for a quick recovery and safe flight :-)

7 years ago

Lucky : everything is going extremely well. I am so pleased with my experience in Mexico. Everyone is so very nice. Doctor and nurse's. God is definitely good to me.

7 years ago

Thats so awesome Cronins. I bet being away is the hardest for sure. Ive never spent a night away from my son. Its got to be hard. More prayers coming your way for a safe and uneventful flight home. What cd are you now?
Lucky, us today. Yayyyyyy. Let us know what happens. Hopefully you can trigger today. : )
Afm. Its supposed to be nice again today after the rain clears. We got our tractor yesterday and its really got me in the mood to get some work done outside( even though dh wont let me touch it. Haha) there is still alot to do to get our yard in shape. I think I will work on my strawberry box just out back.

Good Morning,
I hope everyone is doing well. I had my US this morning and have 3 follies on the right 16,15,14 and 1 left 13 :-) I'm waiting for the nurse to call later with bloodwork and instructions. I won't trigger tonight so will probably go back Sunday or Monday for another US and BW and trigger one of those days. One of those holds a golden egg I hope.

7 years ago

Oh lucky that's totally awesome. Let' so hope that the semen catches the eggs when you trigger.

Dandy: I am Cd 7 to say on a natural cycle. Hoping to bd away when I get home. It's been difficult to be away from hubby and the kids. Good luck with all your yard work. Here's to hoping that you get a lot accomplished.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo