Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1931 - 1940 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Definitely going to opk track this cycle. I plan on going full speed ahead after surgery. Hoping and praying this is going to work with the weight loss surgery and fertility wise.

How is everyone else doing?

7 years ago

Cronins- I'll be praying everything goes well with the surgery and you get that bfp soon after :-)

My 2 little embryos didn't survive :-( I'm blessed to have the 2 I do on ice so will continue to pray that they are my little miracles :-) Next hurdle will be surviving the thaw when it's time. In the mean time will wait to see what my FET cycle consists of.

7 years ago

Ah Lucky Im sorry the other two didn't make it. Hugs honey. Ya still got two! Have you ever done a FET?
Cronins, hoping the surgery is a success! Im sure it will be good for you in many ways.
Afm, enjoying quality time with the family today and enjoying the unseasonably warm weather. Time for los nap and probably watching a little football. Cd 3 and the witch is living up to her name. Ugh.

7 years ago • Post starter

No this will be my first FET so not sure how long the cycle takes. I'm ready for it to start though lol.

7 years ago

Lucky : I am so sorry that they didn't make it. Hugs sweetie. I will continue to pray for your two remaining embryos to not only survive the thaw, but to implant and grow into healthy little ones for you.

Dandy : sorry that the witch is giving you a hard time. Suprised that AF is gone for me already. She was very light and lasted only 4 days with the 4th only spotting. It was a refreshing change for me as she is usually very heavy.

Have a great night ladies.

7 years ago

Cronins I think I spoke to soon. She was full force this morning only then has disappeared. But im sure she hasnt had the last say yet. I dont like that lady. Shes tricky. Lol. Glad she is gone for you. She can get on her broomstick and disapear for 9 months!

7 years ago • Post starter

Lol dandy! ! ! As I say, I hope that the door hits her butt on the way out, lol!

7 years ago

Good morning everyone,

How is everyone doing this morning?

Dandy: has AF vacated yet?

Lucky : when will you find out about the FED date and details?

Bambina : are you in the TWW yet?

As for me, I am 3.7 lbs away from surgery. I plan on doing high protein shakes, eggs and fruits and vegetables to get those remaining lbs off lol. They have been stubborn to say the least. I am going to see the physical therapist tonight, nutritionist, and the nurse practitioner tomorrow phew, got a lot of appointments coming up. I also see the Naprotechnology lady for ttc in February. It's going to be very busy.

7 years ago

Cronins- that is awesome! You are going to be a very busy lady, and on top of everything else you have all those kiddos to care for. I'm worn out just thinking about your schedule.

I should find out this week. If the nurse doesn't call in the next couple days I will call her and find out details. I should start my next cycle next week so I'm hoping to start whatever meds I need.

7 years ago

That's so exciting lucky! Praying for two sticky beans for you.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo