Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3181 - 3190 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy once you go to your first appointment for your follie checks each time you'll be excited to see the progress. It really is neat to see how they grow. So hopefully while you're follies are growing my donors follies are growing, we will compare the numbers LOL .

6 years ago

Haha. Lucky, sounds good. I feel even better now. I just got a back up sitter. So I have 3 options for appointments. Surely one of them will be available for each of my appointments. I wish I had someone going with me to share the excitement of it all.

6 years ago • Post starter

Good morning all. Cronins, did you get that temp shift yet? Anyone test?
Afm, temps still up. But the wrong test is positive. Lol. Af prob wont be early but shes around the corner.
User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Awe shucks dandy! I was hoping for a positive for you so you didn't have to do ivf. We'll at least you have the ivf to look forward to.

As for me, my temperature is going up. I have a lot of pressure and ovary discomfort on my left and right side. Today is definitely ovulation day and I should see an even bigger temperature rise tomorrow.

Anyone else test yet? Good luck ladies! I am definitely hoping to see some bfp's really soon.

6 years ago

Awe shucks dandy! I was hoping for a positive for you so you didn't have to do ivf. We'll at least you have the ivf to look forward to.

As for me, my temperature is going up. I have a lot of pressure and ovary discomfort on my left and right side. Today is definitely ovulation day and I should see an even bigger temperature rise tomorrow.

Anyone else test yet? Good luck ladies! I am definitely hoping to see some bfp's really soon.

6 years ago

Oops my stupid phone posted twice lol. Sorry ladies.

6 years ago

Darn it Dandy! Was hoping you would get that bfp.

Cronins yay for temp rise. You'll be testing with everyone else. Praying the black stuff did the trick :-)

How is everyone else doing?

6 years ago

Hi girls

Dandy sorry for your tests, I don't get it your chart looked very promising! I pray for your positive ivf! Me still no symptoms so didn't test I ll test tomorrow at 10dpo but not feeling it : (
I am already preparing for the bfn not fun. Maybe symptoms will come tomorrow morning. I will let you know. Ps: quite proud I didn't cave in and test this morning (although tomorrow is still early). Xx to all

6 years ago

Girls

I just came home and did a clear blue early digital which says pregnant 1-2 weeks. I was so expecting a negative mostly because they recommande to test 10 dpo for those. I don't what to believe, I am happy but I am thinking it might be the same tricks as last time with miscarriage (at the end of the cycle I got à bfp due to remaining hcg. Although there was one cycle since then with only bfn. I never tested the digital one so I m scared it might still perceive the remaining hcg.

I don't know what I m feeling. I hope that tomorrow finally I have sore boobs as in my last pregnancy as it will help believe in it. Ahhh i m happy but don't want to be as it s so early and after mc i really shouldn't rejoice at such an early stage. My message probably is a bit messy.. anyway just wanted to update you all. I ll buy a non digital tomorrow and see what it does and will update u xx

6 years ago

That's awesome Marie, congrats :-) Praying this little one sticks for you. See timing was good after all.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo