Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dang Lucky, they sure are making you wait for this arnt they? Slowly but surley. Dr just wants you to have the best odds. Hang in there sweety. Sorry to hear about your dad as well. Your never the same after loosing a parent. Let us know about your US tmrw. xx that its time!

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies! I hope and pray my AMH comes back just as good. I cannot wait until October 6th to see the RE. I know that he is bound to order all sorts of testing, lol. I say, bring it on. Maybe this cycle I will become pregnant and not need any of it. That would be totally awesome.

Dandy: so sorry about your dad. I lost mine when I was 10 and it gets easier in some ways, but missing him everyday.

Lucky : so sorry about your dad as well. Sounds like your slow cookers are growing on target. Prayers for tomorrow's lab work and ultrasound.

7 years ago

Hey Ladies!

Sorry I have been missing the last two days. nausea has set in. Hopefully its not like last time I threw up everyday until 13 weeks. I can handle it but I don't like it. lol so tired I have to just keep busy or I just want to sleep especially after lunch.

Dandy- I am so sorry about the loss of your father sadly I guess we can all relate. My dads birthday is tomorrow and it will be 1 year on the 3rd. cant believe how fast time goes by.

Cronins and lucky- I cant pretend I even know what you are going through but my fingers are crossed for you.

I just wanted to let you know I have been praying for you all.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Ok gals I need to vent! The end result had no baring on my cycle but Im a little disturbed to say the least. I got on the patient portale of my obgyn to see my results in black and white. I noticed the hcg result said >2. So i called one of the nurses there that I like a lot. She said the nurse who called me could not have known that my level was a 1 because their machine doesnt pick up anything under a 2.1. Regardless of what it was, it would have been the same b4 weather i implanted or not. Could have been a 0, could have been a 2. Sorry rant over
It sucks that we have that in common. Loosing a parent is the worst. Prayers all around.

Dandy : does that mean that you might indeed be pregnant and really early?

7 years ago

Good morning everyone.
Cronins, I dont think it changes anything. It just made me upset that she just flat out lied to me for no reason. I feel like af could be here any second. Not due for 2 days. But I am ready to start over. How are you this morning?

Dandy: That is so stupid that she lied to you. Anyone who is trying to conceive would have figured it out in a heart beat. We always want to see concrete results. How juvenile of her and why she did it is beyond me. I still think that anything over a 2 could possibly lead to a bfp. Maybe that cramping is implantation? Well, even if it is AF, at least you can restart the protocol of Letrozole. Seems to have made you ovulate really well.

As for me, third day of medication and I have breast soreness and some hot flashes. Other than that, I am doing good. I am going to put a buzz in my ob's ear and see if my AMH results are in. Hoping for a good number. On a side note, I have lost 10 lbs doing anabolic fasting. I now weigh 210 lbs and I am hoping to get down to 125 lbs. Back to my pre marriage days, lol. I definitely know that it will help in the TTC area as well.

7 years ago

Hey cronins, thats great. Good for you! Speaking about sore breasts....I started thinking last night and was like hey with progesterone numbers like that, shouldnt my breasts be a bit tender? Did a quick exam. Just a tad on the inside, yes. Haha.

Dandy: you are too funny, lol. The AMH results are not in yet. I guess they sent it to the main lab which is and 1 1/2 hours away to complete. I should probably know something on Monday. Sigh.

Did you test this morning or are you just waiting for AF?

7 years ago

Waiting is the worst when you want results yesterday. Lol. I almost tested this morning, But no. Ill wait ( or try) lol. Maybe tmrw : )

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo