Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1961 - 1970 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning. Im Praying for you as well Lucky. I really hope that this is it for you xx. I think it will be : ). You have two good quality eggs waiting to be put back where they belong. Are you wanting to lean twards girl or boy stuff?
Cronins did you start your clear blue moniter today?

Afm, I gave evening primrose oil a chance again this cycle. Im desperate for ewcm. I feel thats some if whats hindering me from concieving. When I actually O, that is. Lol. It does still mess with my IBS but not as bad as last time I tried it. It's tolerable at least so far. It will be worth it if it helps.

7 years ago • Post starter

I was happy to see a little color on my opk this morning. These walmart brands arnt sensitive at all. Bottom is this morning. I didn't think I would O this cycle with out meds. I still may not but its nice to have some hope. Lol. My wondofo wide opks should be here in a couple days. I may be closer to a surge by then. Fingers crossed.
User Image

Dandy : cool that you have some color on your opk's this morning. Here's to praying that that egg releases and you catch it.

Lucky : hopefully today is the day you find out when those little babies get transferred. Prayers for some sticky beans.

Bambina : any news on ovulation?

As for me, the opk's are a little bit lighter today. My clearblue easy advanced monitor is registerin low today. I think that I may have an ovarian cyst due to the clomid last cycle. At least that's what I think may be happening with the darkening of my opk's. It makes sense because my opk was pretty dark around AF too. Oh well, I guess only time will tell.

7 years ago

Hmm yeah Cronins I didnt think about a pesky little cyst. Hopefully you dont have to be abstinent to much this cycle. Any luck working on those stubborn last few lbs?

Yes, I only have two to go, but I have to wait until my weigh in on February 28th then have the preoperative testing done soon after. I so can't wait for this time to fly by so that I can ttc again. I just have to be patient for a while longer.

7 years ago

Good Morning ladies!

Cronins I guess if your going to have a cyst this would be the cycle since your not trying. I had one a year ago and they cancelled my IUI that cycle. I was so disappointed I went and bought new furniture lol.

Dandy- I will take whatever I'm blessed with. I just bought white so could go either way. I was on Pinterest looking at nursery ideas :-)

7 years ago

Thanks ladies!

Lucky : oh this is getting so exciting. I can't wait for your bfp and to hear the words you're pregnant. Prayers, prayers, prayers for your upcoming transfer.

7 years ago

Cronins, keep up the good work! Its all going to pay off very soon.
lucky, do they have any ideas why IUI wasn't working for you?

Dandy my infertility is unexplained but I think egg quality is a big issue for me. I'm hoping the supplements helped and these are my 2 golden eggs :-)

Cronins I'm excited as well and am praying so hard these are my 2:-) It's awesome you've almost hit your goal. I'm praying for a successful surgery and then you can get back to the baby making :-)

Thanks for all the prayers ladies! I know it's all going to happen :-)

7 years ago

Hello all!

How exciting Lucky!! I also spend an unjustifiable amount of time on pinterest planning my nursery! haha!! Good to check in and find you all in good spirits!

Soooo....Clear Blue OPK Advanced Digital has been flashing it's stupid smiley face at me for 7 straight days!! SEVEN! This can't be right, can it? I did get the mirena removed at the end of December so it may be normal to have a few strange cycles (I completely expected to have some odd regulation happen) but 7 days of "high fertility" and no sign of "Peak"?

Unfortunately I can't base too much on temps because we traveled (separately for work) and it's difficult to get the BBT right in different time zone and etc etc..

I do feel zombie like exhaustion which is typical a couple of days after I O. What do you think is going on here?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo