Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1811 - 1820 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Yay Lucky, November is still a good month to have a baby. : ). Dhs cousin had two off a FET! Im so glad your still feeling good about it. I wish you were a little bit closer. I would come hold your hand tmrw : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Awe thanks ladies! We are all going to get these bfps. You all are in my nightly prayers :-)

7 years ago

Good morning. Lucky, today is the day! May your gown be warm abd your eggs be plentiful : )
Cronins are you just waiting on af now? Think Im waiting on her with ya.
My tests this morning are so light I can barely get pics. Almost non existent now. Down to shadow lines. Sigh. I was a liitle hopeful after that second first signal yesterday and my temp this morning was even higher.
Uploaded my bfp brand for records. Can't believe its still lingering in my system. Though my chart was lookn good. Uhg
User Image

Dandy : did you also test with a first signal? I find th as t they are comparable to FRER. I still see that line pretty good. It may have just implanted. You are 10 dpo right? You are definitely not out. Your chart looks good too.

As for me, I am just waiting for AF to arrive. I did not even test this morning, lol.

Lucky : I have my fingers and toes crossed for you. Many prayers for your retrieval to d ay. I hope that all your eggs are of great quality and they all fertilize perfectly.

7 years ago

Yes Cronins I tested with first signal too and they are confusing me. Left is fmu and right is a 2 hour coffee hold smu.
User Image

Dandy : I really think that you might be pregnant. Can you call your doctor and see how long they think that you should wait before having a beta hcg? That first signal is even darker than yesterday.

7 years ago

I think thats a good idea Cronins. I was considering calling them this morning. That first signal has gotten even darker now that its past the time phrame. Im not hopeful though.

I am hoping beyond hope that you are indeed pregnant. Please keep darkening hpt's.

7 years ago

Sigh Cronins me too! I jst cant get my hopes up with my bfp brand fmus continuing to lighten. I would give almost anything for this to be it. I messaged the dr on my portal. I usually get a faster reply that way. I bet they tell me I just need to wait it out. Im getting emotional about it so Im not testing anymore today. I say that now but Im changing my mind as fast as Im typing. Lol. Im going back to work today. So if the situation is right and I have a 3 or 4 hour hold by the time I get back home around noon then Ill probably test.

Well talked to the nurse. She said most ppl have a negative test by 10 or 11 days past trigger but I could be metabolizing it slowly for some reason. So it could go either way at this point and to just keep testing. She said if I have any line at all on 14dpo (Sat) to call on Monday for bloodwork.
Im not feeling this : ( I am not hopeful at all. Im sad

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo