Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1461 - 1470 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Cronins. I was hoping they still sold it. For 31 vials last time it cost me $2200, I don't know if that's equivalent or not to your place. The good thing is this time I won't need to purchase as much as a friend just went through a cycle of Ivf and has some left she's giving me. I use 4 vials a day so it gets expensive.

7 years ago

Holly cow. Thats alot of moola Lucky. It will be well worth it though.
Im wishn the day away so I can test again tmrw. Lol. Not sure why jst not feeling this is my month. Hope Im wrong.

7 years ago • Post starter

Lol Dandy, yes it is and I've completely drained everything I have so this has to be the one :-) I think that's why I'm so nervous. I've been wishing days away for 2 months now lol. I'm really hoping to be able to be pregnant at the same time as my sister, I think it would be fun :-)
Your definitely not out yet, still early. Keep the faith :-)

7 years ago

Wow lucky, That is so expensive. I believe that I paid $100 for 4. That is rather inexpensive. I don't know why they discontinued it though.

Dandy : I hope that this is your month. You are still very early. Lots of time to get a bfp.

7 years ago

Oh girls dh is breaking my heart. His hopes are so high this cycle. Im glad that he has some hope once again, but the poor guy wont stop asking when I can test and if we will know by Christmas. Its all he has talked about today. I jst dont want him to be let down so hard. For example, I ate way to much at supper time and was nauseated. When I mentioned it, his reaction was that I was pregnant. Its non stop. Im trying to keep him on the causious side of hope. Lol.
Lucky have you looked into any other insurances that cover ivf? Its worth a shot to look around. Not that your gonna need it though, but it may help down the line for a FET for kiddo number 2 or 3 ; )

Awe dandy maybe it's your sign :-)
I did try to find other insurance that have some fertility coverage and can't find any out there, it really sucks! I continue to pray that this will be the cycle and maybe even get some frosties for siblings:-)

7 years ago

Good morning : ). Lucky I hope you get some frosties too. Im an only child and have always wanted a sibling. But there have been times when I was glad I didnt have any. There is a real possibility that my lo will be an only child.
Cronins, how is the witch treating you. Your medicating now right? Any side effects from the clomid?
Afm, small dip in my chart this morning and have had some pinching on and off since yesterday. Hoping its a good sign. We shall see soon since in 7dpo( i think) lol. My biopsy is tmrw, I have no idea when I will get my results.

Dandy : that sounds promising. Maybe this will be your implantation dip? Prayers for your biopsy today. May it be smooth from start to finish and be as pain free as possible.

As for me, I am on CD 3 and the witch is still moderately flowing. Although I just went to the bathroom and I noticed it has slowed down considerably. No cramps whatsoever! Yay for that. I am on my 3rd day with clomid 150 mg. Crazy how much time flies! No real side effects from the clomid so far. I am very suprised by this. I did switch to taking it just before bedtime, so that cuts down on symptoms.

7 years ago

Yay for no side effects and the witch taking it easy on you. Shes usually not a very gracious house guest lol.
My biopsy is trmw. Thank you for the prayers. Im not as worried as I was. : ) doing a urine hold to see if I can get another bfn today. Lol

Lol dandy! Let's pray for that bfp. Come on lines, show up and stay.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo