Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1181 - 1190 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lol dandy! I have thought about that a lot. If it does happen, that would be awesome. I would be totally suprised though. I am almost to the point where I will say the heck with it and bd away the rest of my cycle just to see what happens, lol. I keep hedging the fence about it. I guess I will just wait for the surge and then decide.

7 years ago

Cronins I say go for it :-) let it happen if it's meant to happen.

7 years ago

Thanks lucky! I think that I may do that. I can still lose the pounds by eating and exercising sensibly.

7 years ago

Cronins, that is true and bd'ing is good exercise ;-) If I had unlimited sperm here at home I definitely wouldn't be taking any cycles off LOL. Your body still had a nice break from the meds and maybe that's all it needed.

7 years ago

I agree with Lucky. Go for it, you know you want to. Lol. N like you said you can still lose wieght sensibly and make healthy decisions. When I went to my first dr appiontment when I was prego with my son, she thought I was a fitness finatic bc of my size n was telling me it was still ok to jog and exercise. I was like uhm no thanks, im lazy.

7 years ago • Post starter

Lol dandy. I hate exercise too, but I am starting to finally sort of like it. Dandy : it looks like you'll have a tww buddy again.

7 years ago

Glad you decided to join me Cronins : ) n Lucky you will be in it with us next cycle, right? My opk tonight was a little lighter. Not ready to surge yet, just a little fluctuation. Im ok eith that. Lol.

Dandy next cycle will be birth control pills and I will have blood work and a start cycle appt towards the end of the bcp, then I'm in ;-) so the first week in January is when the actual shots will take place (depending on when I start in Dec). Hopefully you two will already have your bfps and just be waiting for me to join lol.

7 years ago

Lucky, ok. Got cha. Its getting closer now then. All the action starts then. Lol.
Afm. Fmu opk had a barely there line! Sigh. Crap. Last night I was getting excited bc I was getting some Ovary pain. The cycle I got a good progesterone level, i had ovary pain for a couple days before I felt my ovulation n thought maybe I was getting there. Checked Barbie this morning though n she seems to be getting in position. Shes to high to see if shes open but still firm. Cm is sticky n starting to get a little stretchy. Guess Ill just wait it out.

Well my opk still low and temp up so I think I ovulated CD13 :-) yay that means next cycle getting closer.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo