Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2721 - 2730 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

That's awesome dandy! Bring on ovulation. I am about to test. It's 5:40 am here in Las Vegas, so I am just getting up lol.

7 years ago

Lucky I would still like to see the test if you took a pic. Yes you still have time. Do you know the sensitivity of those?
Cronins, Im waiting to see yours too : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Not sure the sensitivity. I didn't take a pic this time, I was so mad lol. I know there's still time, but can't help getting so disappointed and upset. I just want my eggs to work and this be my bfp. I really want at least one child with my DNA :-/ This is just so hard!

7 years ago

I completely understand Lucky. Maybe your biological baby will come after : ) seems to happen a lot like that. We had the opportunity to adopt a distant cousins newborn twins as we were preparing for ivf. We decided to go ahead with the adoption and ivf at the same time. Day before papers would be final and waiting on cycle to start for injectables I got a positive test. There was another couple waiting in line for the twins so they went to a great home. Sometimes I still wish I would have taken them anyway.

Hi Lucky sorry for your test this morning I understand it can be so disappointing! Sorry for beginner question but what is Dpiu? Maybe there is still a chance!
Cronins can't wait to hear from you!
Me just trying to keep busy. I m now 7dpo so will try to wait until Tuesday to test. I feel a tiny bit of cramping but had this in January and then had AF.

Otherwise no symptoms whatsoever. In Feb when I was pregnant I got sore boobs around 8/9 dpo I think so I ll be lookig out. Again trying not to hope as I m in the first cycle after MC.

Dandy baby dreams I wish you the best of luck for ovulation this cycle and ivf!!

My prayers go to all of u. I wish you a wonderful Saturday I ll keep you updated early next week!

7 years ago

Ho Marie. Hopefully those cramps are a good sign on impantation. Fingers crossed. Definitely keep is updated. Dpiui is days passed iui ( interuterine insemination). Dont be sorry for asking questions. Lol. I still ask things and been at this for a while. Haha

Good morning gals. Anyone test today? Anxious to see em!
Afm cd9. Opks should be showing some life aometime today but they actually look lighter this morning. I will be gone most of the day. Its spring in the country so we will be out doors enjoying it. Fishing and morel mushroom hunting. Ill trst this evening again when I get back home.

Good morning ladies,

Sounds like a good time dandy. I absolutely love Spring. Everything comes alive again.

As for me, bfn yesterday and today. That's ok, I am 8 dpo today. I still have a few days. Today we can explore the city a little bit, as we will have most of the day to ourselves. Then later this evening, we have a formal gala to go to. Should be lots of fun today.

Lucky : how are you holding up? How is your test today? Praying for that bfp for you.

7 years ago

Good morning ladies!

Sounds like everyone is going to have a good time today. I'm going to church and then a baseball game with my mom. I didn't test this morning bc I didn't want my day to be ruined like yesterday. I think I will test tonight, today's 12dpiui so could still be a little early.

Have a great day today!!!

7 years ago

Hey lucky,

Fingers crossed for a bfp tonight! !!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo