Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3501 - 3510 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins thank you so much! You always make me feel so much better. I hope and pray we all get our bfps together with these cycles.

Dandy mine was intramuscular and if yours is as well, it is a little different. Just goes into the muscle instead of fat. My mom did mine for me and it didn't hurt at all, but shes a nurse and knew what she was doing lol. The progesterone injections are the same way, intramuscular.

You ladies remain in my daily prayers. We are going to get this ladies :-)

6 years ago

Ah poo the progesterone is too? Thanks a lot Lucky. Lol. Im sure we will both get used to it then. Lol. I almost called my cousin who is a registered nurse. But dh will have to get used to it anyway. Getting ready to prepare my shot now. Nurse told me to prepare it then let it sit for a half hour first.

6 years ago • Post starter

My butt did get sore with the progesterone and when I do it in my thigh my quads are sore for 2 days lol. He will have to get used to it bc you will continue them, but they will be well worth it :-)

6 years ago

Its done. That was nothn. Lol. Dh did awesome. After he was done he said thats how you know you want a baby BAD when you let someone stab you multiple times a day. Lol now it will just be daily ( after tmrw)

Good morning everyone. How is everybody today?
Cronins are you going all nutral this cycle? Af still going easy on you?
Lucky, looking forward to your updates on your donor. : )
Afm, just going to enjoy my "vacation day" as my nurse called it. No shots, no 2 hour commute to dr office. Just going to clean ip the house. Havnt been home much and my house is destroyed lol. I have to call my nurse about my ibs meds though. Its hitting me hard so I need to see if I can take it before me retrieval tmrw. Oh boy.

I'm doing well. Started my estrogen today :-) I'm so excited. I hope these next 2 weeks fly by.

How is everyone else doing?

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Dandy : AF is still going good. I have decided to go mediated this cycle. I am taking Black Cohosh CD 1-10 and Clomid 50 mg CD 3-7. I can't just go natural lol. I am going for it this cycle. I can't even help myself lol.

Enjoy your vacation day dandy!

Lucky : can't wait to hear your donor results. Fingers crossed for you and your donor.

6 years ago

Cronins- I wouldn't be able to go natural either, I'd feel like I'm wasting a cycle lol. It's funny because I like to have control but with this donor cycle there is none so I worry did she take her meds etc lol. She's a proven donor so all should go smoothly.

6 years ago

Cronins I couldnt go natural either if I had the option not to. It does feel like a waisted cycle or a month off. Lol
Lucky, thats true I hadnt thought about that. Worrying if she takes her meds, so true. I can totally see that! After stimming myself, I so admire the women that do this just to help others!
Vacation day phft. Ive been running and cleaning and on the phone about these ibs meds, and preparing for all this. I have so much laundry piled up. ive been doing it all day and I still dont have an empty basket. lol

Ahhh looks like we're going to have some BFPs coming in soon! I'm so excited!!! So ready for you ladies to get past this hump in the road.

AFM, 6w2d today and the morning sickness has kicked in. I seem to have a constant headache, but overall I'm doing well. Thanks for asking. If any new exciting things come uo.I'll be sure to share with my ladies

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo