Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4371 - 4380 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

@Burleyam - def see a doctor. Its possible to be pregnant on one side and not the other.. I am a little surprised that they are not monitoring you more GL!!!

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone doing today?
Any plans for today? How is your energy levels been?

As for me, I am one day closer to hpting lol. I am 6 dpo and 7 days past hcg trigger. So looking forward to testing for real in a few days time. No real symptoms to report. I have had some diarrhea and sore nipples, but I suspect that it is from the trigger. Hopefully I will get my bfp this cycle.

6 years ago

Hi. Energy is not to bad. Finally keeping up with house work. Lol. I dont tire as easy but feel like carrying around this extra weight is catching up to me. I do get wore out. Ive gained 33 lbs. Its all belly n boobs. Haha.
Lonis still home sick from school. Fever is under control now though. Hope I dont get it.
Cant wait to see you start testing the real deal. Excited to see!

6 years ago • Post starter

User Image

The trigger is almost out now. I am 6 dpo and 7 days past hcg trigger.

Glad your energy is improving and that little one is on the mend. Those nasty viruses really stink. Hopefully he’ll bounce back soon.

6 years ago

Hi ladies!

Yay for testing Cronins! We are all pulling for you.
Dandy how are you feeling? Hopefully you don’t get lo bug. I feel ya with the weight gain. I’ve gained 37 pounds. I find I get short of breath so eat. My pulse the other day was 112 and that was just walking the hall at work lol.

As for my energy still not good but I still can’t figure out how to sleep. I probably get 3-4 hours a night and then just toss and turn. Today the nausea has been really good though. I have 13 weeks to go, I can do this :-)

6 years ago

Lucky and dandy, you are both in the home stretch!!! Woohoo! I so can’t wait to see pictures of your little ones. Will continue praying that you both have an uneventful rest of your pregnancy.

As for me, just twiddling my thumbs while I continue testing lol. I am 7 dpo and 8 days past hcg trigger. I have had some mild AF like cramping yesterday and today. Hopefully that’s a good sign of implantation. Fingers crossed that I will get my bfp this cycle. Thank you for the support ladies.

6 years ago

Cronins when will you start testing? The trigger will hopefully be out of your system very soon.

Dandy how are you doing? Anymore done on the nursery?

AFM, my goal this weekend is to get the cribs put together. Praying I have the energy to do it. I’m feeling pretty good today so will probably take a nap then see how I feel.

6 years ago

Lucky, I have been testing out the trigger the last several days. I will continue to test until I either get a bfp or AF rears her ugly head. Praying for that bfp. If I do get that bfp, my due date would be August 24th, Just two days shy of my oldest daughters birth of August 26th.

That is a great goal to have lucky. Wishing you much energy to get the job done.

6 years ago

Cronins. Hoping that was implantation cramping! I had it n thought I was just wanting it to be that but turns out, thats what it was. How did your recent test look?
Lucky, you poor thing. I can only imagine carrying around two! Lol. Not much longer now and you will be holding them both ; ). It will be here before we know it. Do you plan on working up till birth?
Afm. Think my mom n I will be deciding on my sprinkle date on Monday and getting the ball rolling on that bc it will probably be the end of Jan. Feeling ok, luckily didn't get sick from lo and he is finally feeling better. We are going to see Santa tmrw. He's excited lol. Ive done a little decorating on the nursery. Just trying to be patient about the carpet. Then it will be done and I can set everything up.

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy- I bet going to see Santa is so much fun. Can’t wait for that :-) glad little one is feeling better, what’s he want for Xmas this year? Random question, Do you have to pee in a cup each time you go to doc? I haven’t had to except very first appointment but everything I read says people do each time. I was just curious lol.

Cronins any testing updates? What do all your little ones want this year? It’s so fun seeing the different things kids want. I hope you get that BFP for Xmas :-)

AFM, felt pretty good today. Just sitting here finishing my Xmas shopping on my phone lol. I love online shopping. I did buy another bassinet as well. Started to put one of the cribs together and realized I’m missing bolts :-( I finally get it started and then run into this. I got this crib from my sister so can hopefully buy the bolts (only missing a few).

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo