Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2701 - 2710 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

I come back Tuesday morning. I already packed a few hpts so I can poas there. I'll be 8-9 dpo on Monday and Tuesday, so I packed a few frer's so I could test lol. So looking forward to spending some time with close friends.

I'll pray the days pass quickly for you and that ovulation happens at the appropriate time.

7 years ago

Dandy glad to hear little one is feeling better. You getting close to opks?

Cronins sounds like a fun trip. I like to gamble so I'd love to go. I've never been to Vegas though.

AFM, nothing new here. My hpts I ordered on Amazon will be here tomorrow:-) not sure when I'll test though.

7 years ago

Lucky : Yay your hpts are almost here. Can't wait to hear how your test turns out.

7 years ago

Way to be prepared for testing Cronins. Lol. Cant wait to see your tests. Lucky Im cd 5 so Im trying to hold out a couple more days before I start testing bc once I start there is no stopping. I tested yesterday out of curiosity. So Im tryn to put the break on. Haha. So exciting for tour tests to be here tmrw : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Good morning all. What time is your flight Cronins? Prayers for safe travel! Lucky are you tempted to test yet? Would your trigger be gone yet?
Afm, I caved and opk tested last night. Pretty light as to be expected but I just took another and its quite a bit darker. Still think it would be a couple days for a positive though. Im pretty early. My RE reasured me during my consolt that eggs dont release untill they are mature and Oing earlier and earlier isnt the issue( typical with diminishing ovarian reserve) he said the only issue with that is we need to start bding during af and most ppl dont. So Im not worried about it being to early anymore. But still think it will be a couple days yet.
User Image

Hey ladies,

Good morning!

Dandy : wow that is a pretty dark opk! Here's to some bding and more opk testing.

Lucky : how are you doing?

As for me I am 4-5 dpo. No new symptoms to report. I am flying out this evening at around 7 pm. My flight was delayed by an 2 hours. Can't wait! !!

7 years ago

Cronins have a safe trip. Enjoy the big city :-)

Dandy does he think you are ovulating early?

AFM, I'm kind of afraid to test. I'm afraid to be disappointed and know what will have to happen next. I might test tomorrow just to see and knowing it's early yet so there will still be time lol.

7 years ago

Thats stinks about the delay Cronins. Just longer to anticipate leaving lol. Hope getting through security is smooth for you. Lol. But you just went through all that so Im sure you are prepared.
Lucky, he said I ovulate on the early side of average ( between day 10-12). But Im only cd 6 today so thats why I think it will be a few more days for me. But how knows maybe its just a little fluctuation. Crossing my fingers I O at all.

Good morning ladies!

How is everyone?
I took a test this morning and think it's a bfn but thought I saw a shadow but not really sure. It could be the end of the trigger shot. I put the image in so let me know if I'm crazy lol. I never see anything and this is a different brand.

7 years ago

How exciting Lucky. I didnt see your pic any where. Did it upload to the gallery? Im dying to seeeee it!
Afm been running around since 6:30 am. Exhausted! Lol. Im going to nap with lo b4 I have to go pick dh up from work.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo