Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4471 - 4480 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky, ewe rib baby. Hopefully he moves soon for ya.
Cronins darn it what a day! How did your test look this morning?
Afm, not much going on today. Had a freezing rain storm so no school for lo today. Im so board but feel so lazy at the same time. Lol. Tomorrow is my nieces 5th Birthday party so we will have fun then.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies, how is everyone?

Dandy we got that ice and now getting snow. I’m not looking forward to the drive home from work.

Cronins do you have good news for us :-)

6 years ago

Hey ladies,

Fmu testing was about the same as the other tests. I am 9 dpo today. I am hoping that I get that bfp really soon. At least I can continue losing weight in the me. I went from a size 18/20 to a size 10/12. I’ve lost 55 lbs so far and still losing. I am hoping to be at my goal weight of 125 lbs in the next few months.

Dandy: have fun at your nieces birthday party tomorrow.

Lucky: hopefully baby will move to a different position and give your ribs some relief lol. Almost all my babies were rib kickers too! Drive safely home.

6 years ago

Lucky any relief? I have the opposite prob. Mine is so low that she hits my pelvic bone a lot. Lol.
Cronins fingers crossed for that bfp tmrw xx. Congratulations on the amazing weight loss! Thats so awesome! Keep it up.

Hello gals. I was just popping in to see how everyone was. Cronins are your tests showing anything?

Hey ladies,

How are you two doing today? It’s been a crazy busy day again. As far as testing goes, I don’t see any hint of a line on my hpts. I am ready to move on to the next cycle. I am disappointed, but hoping to still get that bfp next time around.

6 years ago

Hello ladies,

How has the long weekend been for both of you? How are the pregnancies progressing? Any new symptoms to report? I am so living vicariously through you two lol.

As for me, still getting bfn’s but I am really okay with that. This was really an interesting cycle to say the least especially with such a late ovulation. I do have good news though. Dear husband has agreed to take fertility supplements with me. He’s still insisting that we do this on our own without an RE’s help, but I am so glad that he’s on board with the supplements. I also purchased more Biotech folate acid 5 mg and the Fertility Diet book that seems to be highly recommended. I really think that diet maybe a key factor as well as bding timing. I also plan on cutting back on caffeine as I drink tons of coffee. I didn’t realize that it hinders the Fallopian tube from contracting and moving the egg along the tubes. Lots of changes I have already implemented. I will be doing 7 days of Clomid 100 mg, tamoxifen 40 mg for 7 days, royal jelly throughout my cycle to improve fertility and then I will trigger with a 5,000 iu hcg trigger. Phew what a plan lol!!!

6 years ago

Cronins that’s great! I’m glad dh is willing to use the supplements, praying they help :-) it sounds like a great plan! Congrats on the weight loss, I bet you feel great! That’s one thing I’m going to focus on after my little ones are home and settled.

Dandy- how are you feeling? We are getting so much closer :-) I’m starting to get a little nervous but very excited.

AFM, today I have felt pretty good. A lot of times it hits me at night but I’m hoping to get a little bit done tonight. I did get a little more done in the nursery, my goal is to have it done this week. Baby B is still hanging out in my rib but I can push against him and ease it a little.

6 years ago

Lucky: that’s good that you can get a little relief from baby b’s rib kicking. Sounds like you are on the fast track to get the nursery completed. Very cool. Are you planning a c section for your delivery of your little ones? It’s amazing that your pregnancy has progressed significantly. Very exciting!!!

6 years ago

Not sure on delivery method yet. Baby A was head down last US and baby B still sideways. I have another US next week so will see if they’ve moved. I’m going to do whatever she recommends and is safest for the babies. My nursery is coming right along, just finished cutting tags off clothes and now to wash and put away. I can’t wait until everything is done and I can relax lol.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo